Chapter 2

I AM BAAACCKK MY DEARS <3 and I'm not just saying that because I am back and bringing sexy and NEW UPLOADS!!! :D hope you enjoy((: xx 

I’ve never been to high school. I left school the last year of junior high, and never made it into being a freshman because of Luke. Since my mom decided she didn’t want to take care of her own kids when Luke was a baby, I was left to take care of the both of us as a fourteen year old. I’m an eighteen year old girl who has never gone to prom let alone stepped into an actual high school class. I’m not sure what I was expecting high school to be, to be honest. Something in me was curious if it was like in Mean Girls where there were tons of cliques and groups.

It isn’t.

Neither did I have to introduce myself in front of the class and sputter embarrassingly as I tried to tell the class about myself. I also didn’t make eye contact with the smirking bad boy in the back of the class room and instantly fell in love the moment our eyes met.

Harry walked me to my next class, unfortunately I didn’t have this class with Harry, and I haven’t met any of his friends yet. So I’m back to being all alone in a class full of strangers, learning stuff I should’ve learned years ago.

It’s embarrassing to think about how far behind I am academically. But at least I’m not an eighteen year old who’s forced to be put in freshman classes.

“This is your last class for the day Jacks,” Harry grinned encouragingly. Since the middle of the day when he found me, I practically followed him around the school like a lost puppy dog. He tried to introduce me to a few of his friend’s, but sadly I’m so unsociable to people my age since I was always too busy with Luke. “Then we get to go home and we can make a cake at mine.” The random child-like comment instantly brought a smile to my face and it reminded me of Luke. Sorry Harry, but sometimes you remind me of my four year old brother.

“Well since there’s cake promised.” I smiled genuinely. “Wish me luck.” I said as I looked into the classroom. “Who am I supposed to look for in this class?” I asked thinking about which person could be one of Harry’s four close friends he was telling me about before.

“Louis Tomlinson. Great guy, lots of hair. But he’s not in class yet, he’ll most likely be the one who turns up late.” Harry chuckled as if I was supposed to understand his joke. “I’ll meet you here after class. Don’t have too much fun.” And with that, the last thing I saw was a mop of curly hair rushing towards his own class.

I felt slightly guilty because I’ve been the reason he’s been late or rushing to his classes. I’m two years older than him so we don’t exactly have the same schedule, but apparently this Louis guy is in my year. Harry shouldn’t have to put up with watching over me; I think I could handle finding my own classes and figuring out how to work out the combination on the lockers. Honestly, it was nice to have some company who was around my own age.

I take that back about the introducing myself in front of the class part. The last class of the day and this one teacher is the only one who made me come up front and introduce myself. Well first time for everything I guess. The bell rang just as I walked to the front of the chalkboard.

“I’m Jackie Morelli.” I noticed that my Italian accent grew so thick when I said my last name as usual. Can’t blame me, there’s absolutely no way to say Morelli correctly without the accent. Sue me. I did a small toothless smile at the bored looking class so it doesn’t seem I’m the doom and gloom new girl. A few girls in the front smiled slightly at me, and I felt like I accomplished something small. Progress, this is progress. See Harry, I can do this without you or your curly hair.