All Good Things Must Come To An End

Third Hokage's POV (Shock)

Next day Chunin Exams Meeting

Rena Ketsu......... You are very powerful and selfless. Someone that wants and does anything to protect all those who are pure, huh? Even so you are quite powerful you are still a child. Rena what else are you hiding to keep everyone safe? What are you suffering alone when your friends can help? I wonder if she got the message she's late for the meeting.

"Now everyone, next month is the Chunins Exams." I said." Will the following people step forward. Asuma, Kurenai, and Kakashi." They stepped forwards and Kakashi begin," I, Kakashi Hatake, lead team 7, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Rena Ketsu. I recommend them under the name of Kakashi Hatake for the Chunin Exams."

"I, Asuma Sarutobi, lead team 10, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi. I recommend them under the name of Asuma Sarutobi for the Chunin Exams."Asuma said.

I looked at Kurenai and she nodded her head. "I, Kurenai Yuhi, lead team 8, Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuga, and Shino Aburame. I recommend them under the name of Kurenai Yuhi for the Chunin Exams."

Everyone in the room murmured. Interesting all the rookies at once.

"Alri-"

"Excuse me, Hokage-sama, those kids names that are mentioned. They just became Genin don't you think that they should wait?" Iruka cut me off.

Kakashi looked at Iruka and said," I became Chunin when I was half there age."

Iruka looked at Kakashi and said," They aren't you Kakashi. What you thinking those exams could kill them!"

"Well, they were complaining about how easy the mission were. I think a little pain won't hurt." Kakashi stated.
Ml
"But-"

"Iruka I think you need to understand they are no longer your students. They are now my soldiers."

"Kakashi that's enough." Asuma said.

I sighed and heard a knock on the door. I smiled and said,"Come in." She finally made it.

Rena's POV

1 hour before meeting

Kakashi picked me up from the hospital a few hours ago. Thank kami he got me out I thought I was going to die. I looked up at the sky to see a hawk flying over my head. I sighed out loud and thought," what does the Hokage want now." The hawk landed on my shoulder and handed me a note.

Rena Ketsu,

I need to see you at my office. I want to talk to you about your family and what they wanted.

See you soon,
                   Third Hokage

I sighed out loud again. I'm going for a walk. I don't care that he wants to see me. He didn't even tell me what time. Oh well his mistake.

-An Hour Later-

I was walking up the stairs of the Hokage building and knocked on the door. After a hew seconds I heard a faint "come in." I closed my right eye and walked in with my hands in my pockets and said,"You wanted to see me?"

I stopped in my tracks when I felt more than just one chakra here. I opened my right eye to see a bunch of Chunins and Jounins here. I sighed and said," I see your busy so I'll just come back later."

I was slowly was walking back towards the door when the Hokage said,"Non sense come here Rena."

I sighed once more and walking towards the front of the room to the third Hokage. I heard a lot of murmurs about me as a walked by. I was wearing my shadow reaper outfit I just had the mask and hoody down. My scythe was stored in a scroll in my hoody. Once I made it in front of the Hokage I asked,"So, why exactly am I here?"

Rena Ketsu :Her Beginning (NarutoWattyAwards 2nd Place 2016!!!!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें