Mrs. Assassin(Watty Awards 2011!)

A Story About Love & Some Assassination All Put Into One…

The Beginning : Prolouge how it started

6 years Earlier

It started with a scream and ended with a cry. Then life just turned from heaven to hell in the quickest second that you ever could think of. Her life wasn’t meant to be something, and  it never was. A junkie of a mother who’s either wasted or high of off anything you could think of. Dogging broken glass bottles and needles on the floor on a Saturday morning instead of being like normal 13 year olds hanging with some friends, but there you are helping your mother to the toilet to vomit her guts out and something’s never change, never change.

“Please…Please stop”, I cried but no matter how much I pleadedthey never stopped never.

Tears continued to fall down my cheeks as the man removed my last pair of clothing and I closed my eyes tightly as I felt him push in, I was all use to it already but they always used force and I HATED it.

“Nice girl” he smiled down at me as he finished and walked through the door no doubt going to get the same thing he got from me from my mom. I wrapped myself into a little ball I felt dirty, and I didn’t want to leave the room I hugged myself together cause I felt myself falling apart and I  couldn’t grasp that everything was real.  I closed my eyes and just let the tears run freely down my face, and just like I did every previous night I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up late around 4 and took a shower. I didn’t know why I didn’t just run away it was easy stay with a family member or something… As if I knew where they lived I shook my head, I still had to do it I told myself. I nearly screamed as my mother walked into the bathroom to wash her face. “Ann imma go head out now, call if you need anything ya here.” I muttered a quick yes and finished my time in the shower. When my mom left I felt normal like, I could be like any other kid I knew from school, but when she came home.. I feel just as I would if I was in hell.

I just finished my shower throwing on some shorts and a tank top, and their was a knock on the door I quickly answered it, in case it was mom and she needed help to the toilet. And standing their was a man in all black and I’m not going to lie I was scared out of my mind.

“Annie Cardwell?” he asked and I nodded my head slowly. He looked at me hesitantly as of thinking that it was impossible for me to be Annie.

“Annie… I know what happens to you he says but your so young how old are you?” he asked me looking anxious

“13.” I said looking down, I really wasn’t embarrassed it wasn’t my fault my mom but rapist home constantly.

Oh My God he said “come with me hurry up.” I looked at him oddly

“Never heard of stranger danger Mister? Why should I follow you?” I asked him suspiciously even though I trusted him not to do anything I tried to lighten the mood with this guy who looked angry that I was exposed to this kind of stuff.

He sighed knowingly “ Please I wont hurt you.” he promised. “ I know I said smiling and hopped in the van.”

The ride was quiet until mystery dude starting talking. “Do you know who I am? He asked me hopefully. I shook my head at his question would I know him? I didn’t really know anybody at all.

“Why? Should I?  I asked curiously.. He looked at me and stared for a while.

I saw his Adam’s apple bob up in a nervous tone.

“ I guess mom never told you she had a son? He asked chuckling nervously shrugging his shoulder as if it wasn’t  a big deal. All hell I muttered to myself. My eyes closed and I Fainted..

Hey Peeps A New Story That I Am Going To Complete Scouts Honour! LoL Umm Hope You Like It So....Vote Comment, Fand, Tweet, Like And Tell Your Friends.

P.s You don't have to do all of them just the first 3 LoL if ya please sorry if its short it was two pages on microscoft it will be way longer next time :D