Well I Think they're Beautiful (Boyxboy)

Will giggled as Sonny pressed him back into the couch cushions as he sucked gently at the pale skin of his neck. Sonny smiled against the reddening skin before moving back up to the slightly bruised lips he absolutely adored. Pressing a quick chaste kiss to them before pulling back to stare at his boyfriend of the past 7 weeks.

He didn't see the tenseness or insecurity he normally saw swirling in the depths of his blue eyes and took it as a good sign. So he moved back in, capturing Will's lips in a passionate kiss with the intention of finally taking things further.

"Mmm…"

Will moaned quietly into Sonny's smiling mouth before arching up into that strong form hovering over him. Warm, gentle hands rubbed up and down his sides, slowly moving the shirt off his body inch by inch. He tossed the gray fabric over the back of the couch, settling back between Will's legs which spread to accommodate him. He hummed softly as Will leant up to suck his bottom lip between his own, pulling him down by the back of his head so the older boy was settled completely on top of him.

Sonny's lips slowly started to move lower and away. Showering light kisses on Will's stubble laden chin then moving to press several wet open-mouth kisses down Will's neck making him sigh contentedly. He continued to move lower still, no sign of Will's discomfort; he littered warm kisses over Will's chest, dropping three simultaneously directly over Will's happily thrumming heart. He pressed his lips softly to each rib before moving back to the center and dragging his tongue slowly down from the bottom of Will's sternum to right above the band of his sweatpants. Sonny knew he was entering dangerous territory.

And right on cue, he felt Will stiffen a fraction. He moved back up focusing his attention in and around Will's belly button, an area he knew to be one of the safe zones. Sonny waited until Will was once again reduced to a delighted squirming mess before venturing lower.

Sonny moved his hands to the band of the sweatpants again but slipping them beneath as they curled securely around Will's hips. Just when he thought this was the farthest past their usual heated make outs they've ever gotten Will tensed and started to sit up, pushing Sonny back as he did.

Will cleared his throat as Sonny sat back on the couch, eyeing the other nervously. Will always did that before they could go any further. At first Sonny thought that maybe Will just wanted to take things slow, then he thought that maybe it was just him. Maybe Will didn't want to sleep with him. But this…this was weird and something was obviously wrong. That deer in the headlights look Will got whenever Sonny's mouth lingered below his waist tipped Sonny off the first time he saw it but now given how frequently he's seen that look cross Will's handsome features, he knew it wasn't him and there was something else that was bothering Will, something real.

The fact that it wasn't him made it a little easier to breathe but still Will wasn't okay. Something was wrong, something was bothering him, hurting him and Sonny didn't like that one bit. He reached out cautiously to try and smooth some hair off Will's forehead in an effort to soothe and comfort but Will flinched away before Sonny could touch him.

Frightened blue eyes met his and he knew he wasn't leaving this spot until he helped Will. He'd be damned if he let anything hurt Will especially himself.

"Will," Sonny whispered gently, scooting closer when Will looked down at his lap dejectedly. "Will, hey come here," Sonny said patting his lap. Will looked at him with guarded eyes for a moment before conceding and climbing into Sonny's lap looking every bit the scared little boy he felt like. Sonny wrapped his arms around Will's body, cuddling him close to his body in an effort to protect him; from whatever it was that was scaring him so completely.

"Can I ask you a question," Sonny wondered against Will's temple. Will seemed to consider this for a moment before nodding his head against Sonny's shoulder. Sonny took a deep breath, "do you think I would hurt you?"