Chapter 1: detention

Hi my name is Skye Jackson. I am going to tell you my story this story is sad, happy, romantic, and this story tells how I was saved but couldn't save another.
To tell you about myself, I don't have a good home life. My mom is a drunk who lies to the government to get money, I don't know my dad, I'm and outcast at my school and I have no friends, and I'm suicidal. I have brown hair and emerald green eyes. I had a hour glass figure. I guess you could say I was cute but only cute. So that's me and now the story begins.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
I open by eyes a bit and yawned. I stayed up half the night writing a paper that was due today. So I was tired andDidn't want to get up. I layed in my bed for a bit all warm and cozy. I took a glance at my clock and did a double take. It was 7:39 and school starts at 8. I shot out of my bed, ran to my bathroom. Striped my clothes from my body and jumped in the shower all I did was wash my hair and my body really quick. Once I got out and dried off and went to get some clothes I looked at the clock again now the time was 7:45 I grabbed my black skinny jeans and my matching simple black tank-top. I didn't bother with my makeup or drying my hair, all I did was put it in a bun. I brushed my teeth quickly grabbed my paper staged it in my bag and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen but came to a halt when I arrived. I'm the kitchen was this shirtless dude with only a towel around his waist. This isn't the first time this has happened, my mom most likely brung home another guy to bang. I went to cabinet and grabbed the last breakfast bar. As the guy looked at me curiously. I didn't bother with him I had to get to school. I ran down the street till I came to the curb where the bus come to pick me up. Like I said before my mom get free money and she likes to use it a lot so we live in a privet drive so the bus can't pick me up right at my house. My mom likes to appear as a good person with a amazing daughter. But it's the complete opposite. I ate my bar silently. I went to reach for my phone but it wasn't there. I realized I left it in my room. I saw the bus in the distance, oh well guess I will half to do without to day.
The bus pulled up in front of the curb and made that weird sound as if it was letting off gas. I scrambled into the bus and sat down in a seat witch was empty this particular seat was located in the middle of the bus.
As the made stop after stop and got even more crowded. I suddenly felt someone plop down next to me. I looked over to see who I was setting with. I found out it was Luke Bedford. He was a guy that was popular in school because his parents where loaded and he was a big time football player and wrestler. I'm not going to deny he was hot with his dark hair, brown eyes. And let me tell you something he was tall, he easily towered over my 5'2 figure. It was a long bus ride to school. But when we got there I got off last and I hurried to my locker. As I got out my biology book
And notebook I grabbed a pencil. I heard the bell and started to sprint to my class because my biology class was on the other side of the school and up some stairs. I was half way there when the last bell for class rang, I was officially late to class just great.
I opened the door class and the teacher looked at me with a disappointed look.
"Would like to share why your late" she asked in a stern tone. I rolled my eyes and went to to closest seat to the back. Mrs. Arnold was always a bitch anyway. "Detention after school" I Jesus help me now like whatever did I do to her. Well my day got even more sucky. I was going to have a blast.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Yay!!!! First chapter finished I hope u liked it tell me by commenting and voting.