How to Seduce a Player

Start from the beginning

"Let her wear her own clothes for today," Jaimy-lee told Dee. I had no idea why Jaimy-lee was letting me wear garments from my own wardrobe, but I didn't complain.

Dee started whining. "But Jaim, you agreed with me that this would become our year and it is only going to become our year if Julia grows up and goes wearing clothes for women instead of girls."

It was true, it was going to be their year. Just like it had been last year, and the year before and the year before that year. To be honest, probably every year had been Jaimy-lee and Dee's. Their looks and money provided that for them. A year has never been mine, though, never will be either. I wasn't the popular kind of girl. The only reason I had this many friends was because of my two best friends.

I still had no idea how I could possibly end up with two girls like them. Although Dee and Jaimy-lee were each other's complete opposites they shared their love for attention, boys and fashion. I didn't like any of those things. But when I moved to New York and became their neighbor - Jaimy-lee's house was on the right side of mine and Dee's on the left - we immediately hit it off. Since then we've been inseparable and have they protected me against everybody who wanted to harm me in any way.

"Hold up, Dee," Jaimy-lee told the short girl. "We will let Julia wear her own clothes. It isn't our concern whether Dimitri Thompson will notice her or not."

I snapped up my head when she said this. I've had a huge crush on Dimitri Thompson ever since I moved to New York three years ago. He was perfect with his shoulder length brown hair, broad shoulders and panty-dropping smile. But he was the biggest player of the school and would never notice a girl like me.

"How do you know about that?" I blurted out, shocked Jaimy-lee knew about my crush on him.

"Oh come on, Julia," she said indifferently, while flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Don't tell me you really thought I didn't notice those longing stares you give him."

I stared at her in awe. Even Dee's mouth was hanging open.

She ignored our surprised looks and continued her story. "You've been wanting him ever since you moved to this place and he has never notices you, because well... why would the Dimitri Thompson want little ol' virgin Julia when he can have every bombshell in New York City?"

I had to say there was logic behind her words. Dimitri was able to screw every girl in New York, even the most experienced, sexy ones. What would he want with me? A 17 year old virgin, who has never been kissed.

"So what your saying is..." I trailed off, fearing the answer.

"What I'm saying is that you should finally grow up and wear clothes a guy like Dimitri would like. You're beautiful, Julia, and have the most amazing body. You should show it to everybody."

"Do you think that if I do that, he'd finally notice me?"

Jaimy-lee's was already looking triumphantly, while Dee started to look like a little kid who was getting locked up in Disney world.

"Well, we have to do a little bit more to accomplish that," she said, not elaborating on what that little bit more would be. "But it'll be a start, for sure."

I sat down on my bed and raked a hand through my hair. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I would agree. I knew for sure they would make me look great, they had this kind of feeling for fashion that would never let them down. But I didn't know if I was ready to walk on high heels or in miniskirts.

After another minute of thinking Jaimy-lee was loosing her patience. "So what do you think? Wearing your own clothes and never getting noticed by Dimitri or dressing up and having every guy in the school at your feet?"