When I'm thin

I guess you can say it all began in the 7th grade. Well for one thing, I started my period and suddenly became interested in boys. But off course no one like a practically obese pre-teen girl like me. All the girls had long hair, stunning eyes, and not one blemish to be found. Growing up with 2 model like sisters didnt really help. Agh, how much I envied them. I thought things would get better for me. Maybe one day I'll meet my prince charming. The turning point happened at a sleepover I was invited to. During a game of 50 questions, a girl asked how much do we each way. Almost every girl said such a to die for weight. It sounded like they were being honest, so I said mine.Everyone stared at me in shock. I was embarrassed to be in the same room as these stick figures. I quickly ran into the bathroom and grabbed a razor blade. I made lines across my arms and legs. I could not be fat forever. I basically spent the rest of the night in the bathroom. They didnt even check on me. The next morning I got up before everyone and left. A fat girl like me doesn't need friends

4 years later

a boiled egg =130? . Glass of water=0. That was my breakfast for the morning. I had to make sure I ate under 500 calories. No cheats or cuts. I made my way to the front door to grab my bookbag and house keys.

"Bye mom!"

"Bye sweetie, wait honey could you........." Bam, I shut the door before she could utter another word. I dont need her, I'm can take care of myself. I'm not a child, almost out of highschool too. I went into the garage and got my worn out bike. This was the only way I could get to school and back. My cheap mother said if were to get a car, it had to be out of my money. Around the corner from the school I saw Ashlee Burns, the most popular girl in the school. Her and I always had to compete. Who had the best hair, best clothes, best CAR. obviously she won that round.

"Hey Crabby," that was the nickname she scared me with. " your pathetic mother couldn't afford you a car yet?! Let me help you!" Out of her delicate hand she threw lose change towards me. I fumbled around, lost my balanced, and fell to the hard conferting ground. "Hey every penny count right bitch!?"

"Go to hell" I said under my breath.

"Need some help," said a familiar voice. As I looked up it was Finn McConnell. Ive have had a crush on him for as long as my memories could go back. He wasn't as popular ad Ashlee but he was more of the music popular. He'd always help the school with any thing music involved. "hello?" He waved his hand in my face as to get me out of a trance.

"O um sorry. Thanks for helping me." I was blushing uncontrollable. His eyes were a brilliant green. While his soft brown hair layed perfectly on the face.

"No problem Dont listen to that witch, shes just some rich little brat who can't go a say without her millionaire parents." I started laughing. My nervousness was getting the best of me. Just then our hands touched. "Wanna grab some lunch some time?"

I just paused unable to breathe.