Incapable

(hey guys its BK let me just say that this is just a crapy shot at a creepy pasta story so go easy and im doing this on a phone so expect typos galore anywhy enjoy:o)

"Nice try Amy" said Paris, god i cant even stand her she could burn for all i care. By the why my name is Amilia Shol Amy for short of corse im 17 and i swear im im standing in a liveing hell called school and as expected im standing in front of the friken queen named Paris Malehouse but in all seriousness FUCK HER.!!! She is currently riping up my sheet music for band in witch i play flute i also am a corus student
Not to metion im on the floor of the brezze why staring at her with my eyes that i get made fun of for one being brown and the other being blue my long brown hair in a mess of a ponytail and a baggy brown jacket with of course has a ♒ Aquarius symbol on it showing my love for homestuck character Eridan Ampora. Along with jeans with a lame excuse of boots.
~no ones prov~
"Good to see you too Paris" Amy murmurs to ground, she finaly gets to her feet, and unbelievably stands a solid foot over her attacker. Paris snarls at Amy " still cuting yourself fatty" "Good to see your still good at insults" Amy says sarcasem dripping from her voice "and how many times do i have to say i never cut myself" Amy is getting close her anger line And Paris notices ther pure black creaping in her blue eye (hey guys this all for now, Well do you think i should finish however it dose get incredibly gorey soon not that i have a problem with it)
And i dont like my little pony