Authors note.

Hi. So in the 2020 lockdown I started rewriting this story out of pure boredom (I had a lot of time on my hands) and a need to see how much better my writing skills had gotten.

After going through it all, rereading chapters to try and find what the actual plot was, I became baffled by the utter crappiness of it all lmao I guess it's to be expected from a sixteen/seventeen year old. It all had to be angst or fluff.  Anyways the plot holes were endless, the characters had barely any personality, half the chapters felt like filler and the story made little sense even to me and I wrote the damn thing.

It almost made me want to leave this thing alone, like maybe I should just leave it in the past but I couldn't. I couldn't leave it alone. I guess, after all this time, I had something to prove to myself??

So rewriting small fractions and adding a bit of detail became writing out whole new portions of story and plot. Things got changed and cut, somethings stayed pretty much the same, hopefully though plot holes and such were fixed for a better read and so on and so forth.

Mostly I tried re-writing these guys into my own characters a little bit, I mean obviously they're still Cas and Dean but ya know, I wanted to flesh them out, just to make it more interesting and give the story more depth?? Idk.

Anyways, what I'm really here to say is that I've removed the old chapters and will be uploading the new ones in their stead.

I had thought about never posting the rewritten version and keeping it for myself as I figure I proved to myself what I wanted to?? But then I thought maybe people who liked it the first time might like this version too, or even more.

That got me thinking about possibly just posting the new version as it's own story or even just changing the chapters over without saying anything at all or asking what people would prefer, but then I remembered that this fic is old as hell, like ten years I think, and that people probably wouldn't care either way. I don't even know if people still read this or not really because I don't check notifications or use Wattpad anymore.

Sorry to anyone currently reading this story that might be annoyed they didn't get to finish it as it was. Trust me, you're going to be seeing it in a better light. The story will generally be the same anyways so you aren't missing anything but bad writing, plot holes and a lack of world building.

Chapters will be posted pretty much just whenever I feel like it as i'd like to give them one last proof read and changing or whatever. I'm a nightmare sorry, but yeah, I hope you like this as much as you liked the old one.

I'll leave this lil note here for a bit just so people aren't confused about what's happening if anyone even cares at all lol I'll remove it when the whole story is up probably. Enjoy I guess.