Dirty One Direction Imagines

Imagine: Part 1

It was your and Harry's 3 year anniversary together and he was taking you out to a fancy restaurant. All the boys were going to be there to celebrate with you and Harry.

"Hurry up (Y/N)! We're gonna be late!" Harry called from downstairs.

You quickly put the finishing touches on your hair and makeup and hurried down the stairs.

"You look gorgeous love" Harry said eyeing your outfit carefully.

You blushed and thanked him for the complement, and gladly accepted his hand in yours. Hand in hand, you and Harry made your way to the car and you smiled as he held the door open for you. You got in, gracefully trying to keep your dress down. Harry gave you a cheeky smirk then jogged around to the drivers side door. Giving you a sly wink, Harry slides into the drivers seat and puts the key into the ignition.

"Ready babe?" He asks you and smiles.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" You said excitedly.

You've been waiting for a month for this day and you couldn't wait to get to the restaurant. Suddenly, Harry leans over and softly places his lips on yours.

"I love you so much (Y/N)" Harry whispers in your ear making you shiver.

"I love you too, Harry" you whisper back.

He plants his lips on yours again, but this time with a bit more force. You love the feel of his soft lips against your own. As your lips move in perfect sync, Harry slides his tongue along your bottom lip asking for entrance. You deny him access as you remember what you were in the car for in the first place. You lightly push him away and lean back into the passengers seat.

"Harry, were gonna be late for dinner. " You remind him.

"Oh um, yeah" He says and clears his throat.

Harry puts his seatbelt on and puts the car into reverse. He pulls out of the driveway and the two of you drive silently to the restaurant. After he pulls into the restaurant parking lot, Harry opens your door for you, and offers you his hand. You accept the gesture and continue on into the restaurant. The woman at the front desk leads you and Harry to the back of the restaurant where the rest of the boys are happily waiting for you two.

"Enjoy your time here and your server will be right with you"

"Thank you" Harry says and gives her a warm smile.

You and Harry take your seats next to each other in the booth.

"So three years huh?" Louis says and raises his eyebrows.

"Yep. Three of the best years of my life!" You chime and smile.

"Here's to three happy years!" Liam yells and raises his glass.

You all clink your wine glasses together and take a sip.

"So (Y/N), how's Hazza in bed?" Louis says and gives you a sly smirk.

Your face gets red and you try and hide in Harry's chest. Harry pulls you up and looks into your eyes.

"Go on love, tell them" he says lowly.

"Come on (Y\N)!" Louis yells. "It can't be that bad!"

"It's um..... He's..... It's okay I... I guess." You stutter, clearly embarrassed.

"Okay?!" He growls deeply into your ear.

"WOO go Hazza!" Zayn yells and laughs.

Harry looks up and glares at them.

"What? She said it. Not me!" Zayn says and puts his hands up.

The waitress comes over and stops any further arguments.

"Are we already to order?" She asks sweetly.

"Yes!" We all say in unison.

After the waitress takes your orders down, she scoots off to the kitchen. All the boys are having their own conversations except Harry who is staring at the table in deep thought.

"Something wrong honey?" You ask, hoping to pull him out if his own little world.

He looks at you and shakes his head.

"Are you sure babe?" You ask again.

"Yes babe I'm fine" he said and gives you a reassuring smile.

"Okay, if you say so." You say in defeat. "So hon, what are we doing tonight after dinner?" You ask, hoping to take his mind if whatever he is thinking about.

He stops staring at the table and looks at you with lustful eyes. You stare back at him hoping to get an answer.

"Well," he says and scoots a little closer. He leans into you so his perfect mouth hovers by your ear.

"What do you think we should do?" He whispers hotly.

He starts to lightly kiss your shoulder and slides his hand up and down your thigh.

"So (Y/N) what do you and Harry have planned for after dinner?" Niall interrupts. Harry pulls away quickly and assumes his position next to you on the booth.

"Umm, I guess we're just gonna relax" you said.

Harry puts his hand back on your thigh and slides his hand up and down.

"Oh ok." Niall says and nods.

Harry's hand wanders up and down your thigh, venturing dangerously close to your crotch. As you continue your casual talk with the boys, Harry slips his hand under your dress and traces the pattern on your lace thong. You gasp and lurch forward in surprise.

"You okay (Y/N)?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, just a cold chill" You explained.

As your regular talk continues with the boys, Harry keeps teasing you, sliding a long finger along your clit, making you shift and make unnatural noises.

"Are you sure you're okay love?" Niall asks.

"Y-yeah" you stutter.

He doesn't look convinced but he drops the topic. The boys are continuing to ask you questions about your relationship with Harry, and you answer them as normally as possible. He really steps over the line when he dips his hand into your underwear and teases your entrance. You hold your breath to keeps your sounds of pleasure in. He continues to tease you as you talk to the boys.

"(Y/N) You look tense love. Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you?" Liam asks, concern written on his face.

You just nod and smile in hopes to reassure him that there's nothing wrong with you. You release your breath as he takes his fingers out of your panties. He then puts his long finger past his lips and closes his eyes in enjoyment. When he opens his eyes, his dark orbs connect with yours making you shiver. He returns his gaze back to the table and joins in the conversation the boys are currently having. You decide that you're not going to let him off the hook that easy. You smirk and place your hand on Harry's knee and slowly slide your hand up. His gaze snaps to you and you give him a sly smile. He looks to the boys and you slide your hand up to his crotch making him tense. You slowly rub his length through his jeans as he tenses the muscles in his arms. You smirk, the satisfaction of his frustration making you smile. You put a little more pressure on his stiffening length and he slams back on the booth making everyone stop what they are doing and look to Harry.

"What was that about mate?" Zayn asks.

"Nothing" He says and glares at you.

You give him a seductive wink and take your hand away. After a few more minute if pointless conversation, you decide to have a little fun with Harry again. Skipping the teasing with the leg, you go right back to rubbing his stiff denim covered length. The suddenness makes him jump a little. He tries to ignore you and talk to the boys but you continue to frustrate him. You scoot a little closer and put more pressure on his erection. As your rubbing gets faster, you noticed Harry about to explode.

"Something wrong babe?" You ask sexily in his ear.

Finally, he had enough. He grabbed your arm and yanked you out of the booth and out of the restaurant to the car.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Home" he said simply and stared at you with dark, lustful eyes.

You smiled to yourself and got into the car. Harry quickly clambered in and drove off quickly. The whole ride home you noticed Harry gripping the steering wheel with so much force that his knuckles turned white.

This is going to be a fun night.