Ideas

Okay so I've come up with some fan fiction ideas and some ideas, tell me which one of these you think I should write.

To My Daughter (A Gravity Falls Fan Fiction)- Dipper and Mabel see a strange girl lurking in the distance, they follow her to her house in the middle of a forest. They notice the door is unlocked and can't help but go in. Inside there are cabinets everywhere, overfilled with letters. She seems to know about pretty much everything in the journals, Dipper is excited to ask her questions but Mabel wonders what all the letters are for. The girl sighs and tells them about how somehow she can understand the journals, but not the letters from her missing father whom she doesn't even know the name of.

Secrets (A Star Trek Fan Fiction)-

"I know your secret." he quietly said to the captain in Ten Forward.

"You know nothing." She snapped, feeling uncomfortable.

"You're not the only one with lies hidden behind the lenses of your sunglasses."

He slowly lowered his down and Captain Ember saw his big eyes with small pupils.

"You too, huh?"

"Correct. But what a lie they make us tell. Our eyes are sensitive to light so we wear these sunglasses? Oh please, why has no one ever questioned why we have one way glasses? We can see out but they can't see in-"

"The admirals do not want us to scare people about the results of their experiments, besides, our eyes will disturb other crew members."

"Oh Eta. I should have known you too well by now to think you'd listen to me until I was finished. You've sucked up to the admirals too much. They ruined my eyes and they ruined yours. The difference is that you quickly forgave them, and I never will."

The Invisible Girl (A Lab Rats Fan Fiction)- When the bionic teenagers find out that there's another person with bionics, they're shocked. She even goes to their school. But Chase is more surprised that they hadn't seen her bionics until now...but being hidden is kind of her thing.

No More Music (An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Fiction)

(In this one, there are five elements instead of four, and the new one is sand. It's before the war is over and Zuko has already turned good and is teaching Aang to fire-bend. They are going to the sand villages to find a sand-bending teacher)-

"The Sand Villages sure have changed since the last time I've been here." Zuko muttered to himself.

"You've been here before?" Aang asked.

"My family took a vacation here before I was banished and they were actually happy, my mother couldn't stop talking about what a wonderful place it was. The paths were always crowded and there was always music playing and people dancing."

They all looked at the bare paths, no sound other than their breathing.

A teenage girl quietly walked by, Katara stopped her.

"What happened here? This place used to be so nice and full of music." She asked.

"War happened. That's what. Can't you hear it? There's no more music." She shot an angry look at Zuko.

"You burnt down my family's home, killing my brother." She growled.

He looked surprised as she scurried off before anyone could say anything else. Zuko knew he had to make it up to her. The question was, how?

My Book of OC's and Truth or Dare- In this book I have all my OC's, you can ask them questions or send them dares too.

My Book of Art- Yeah, the title's pretty self-explanatory.