100 ways to be a Freak

1. For one day every time someone asks you to do something say to them that they have a very nice freckle.

2. If someone say anything you don't like shout at them that they have kangaroo on their head then run away.

3. Staple papers in the middle.

4. In your front yard, stick a life-size card-board cut out of a snowman in the summer and sunbath next to it.

5. Pretend your a car and make all the noises.

6. when someone is talking raise a sign saying LA LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING!

7.listen to a song with earphones while someone is talking and nod every few seconds.

8.In your front garden pretend to be a dead possum.

9. Pretend your dating your pet and that it is normal.

10. drag a hot dog down the street by a string and pretend it is you pet by letting it go pee and saying loving things to it.

11. Go up to a random person in the street and take lots and lots of photos of them until they address you and then run away screaming.

12. When a someone talks look at them with a shocked look and say in a purring voice Oh the Thing talked! (works best if the person is your enemy)

13. During a awkward silence randomly say, Do any of you fart on the toilet?

14. In a public toilet shout WHERE'S THE TOILET PAPER!

15. Sit outside in your garden and eat watermelon then spit the seeds at passers by.

16. take a cupboard and cut a hole out of the back then place it tin your front garden then ask people if they want to travel to Narnia.

17. Stuff a waki talkie in a bush then shout at walkers 

18. Shout at the pizza man that he is a good boy and should be proud then slam the door when you get your pizza.

19. ask a man if they have seen your gram-pa then hug him saying that he is your brain-washed gram-pa.

20. walk up to a vending machine, buy something then put down your bag and scream at the vending machine to give back your bag.