CHAPTER 3 of "The After Show"

R.j POV:

I was coming home from hanging with my friends. We had went to the bar just to kick it. As I pulled up to my house I saw ambulances,cop cars, fire trucks and all. Then I saw mirical crying on the step I ran to her.

Me: what happened!?

Mirical: they shot her*cries harder* someone shot her r.j!

Me: tell me wat happened mirical

Mirical: I...I was coming home from hanging with Justin. I pulled up and saw a bright light coming from my room. I ran out my car and realized it was fire. I saw Jacob on the floor crying the living room was on fire too. he had gotten burned. I ran and picked him up. then ran to my room. I saw mommy out the corner of my eye and she was on the floor not breathing. I called 911 and then...this all happened

Me: where's Jacob?

Mirical: over there*points to a ambulance*

Me: and ur mother

Mirical: idk they took her to the hospital they got the fire out now but the house is destroyed r.j!!!

Me: ok ok calm down I'm going to find out wat happened then come back for you

I got up and walked to the ambulance

Officer: sir u can't come around here right now

Me: thts my son! I have to check on him!

Officer: sir not now

Me: just let me see him please!?

Perametic: officer newwerk let him through

Officer:*moves aside*

Me:*walks to Jacob* my god...

He had Burns all over him. his face,his arms,his legs...all over

Jacob: daddy!

Me: hey big boy...is he ok?

Peramedic: yes just 2° burn but ur lucky ur ddaughter walked in wen she did or else...

Me: I know I knoe but is he going to be ok?

Peramedic: does he have any asthma?

Me: no not that we know of

Peramedic: well he does. normal signs of asthma start to show around this age he had a hard time breathing but little man survived with just minor Burns

Me: ok and...and my wife...is she ok?

Peramedic:*sighs* they're going to do everything they can for her

Me: where did they take her?

Peramedic: local hospital

Me: ok wen can I take him

Peramedic: we're just going to take him just to run some test right now we don't have the right equipment to do so

Me: ok ok

I walked off to the side. I called bre and she didn't answer. so I called zonnique no answer. wat was going on?

Jay POV: I was coming home from work. I smelled something funny wen I pulled up. I got out the car and ran to the house and opened it...it was slightly cracked. I smelled a intoxicating fume. gas. I saw the twins in car seats not moving. I called zonniques name more than once. no answer. something told me to check the basement, I grabbed the twins covering they're noes from the gas. I saw Lyndell on the phone he saw me and gave it to me.

Me: wat happened!?

Lyndell: mommy! someone shot her! I just got here dad I'm so sorry I let this happen to her

Me: its ok it's ok

I finished talking to the lady on the other line. they were sending ambulances over right away. I dragged zonniques body outside and gave the twins to Lyndell.

5 min later they came. they took the twins and put breathing mask on them. finally they started breathing again. as for zonnique....they didn't know if she would survive. they took her to the local hospital and I stayed with Lyndell and the twins. they checked me and Lyndell for anything wrong because we had been in the smell of the gas for a while. we were fine. I got away and called bahja and bre...no answer. wats going on?

Diggy POV: I was going to visit bre. I pulled up and saw water everywhere. I ran inside and the house was filled with it. I heard Kendrick crying and ran to him. he was in breaunnas room. I saw breaunna holding him crying. then I saw bre on the floor in a pool of blood.

Me: what happened!?

Breaunna: they shot her daddy! the mean man shot her!

I called 911. I picked soaking wet bre up and held her close. then I brought breaunna and Kendrick next to me. I asked questions and breaunna barely answered. I think she was still in shock.

Finally ambulances came. they took Kendrick breaunna and bre.I called bahja and zonnique but no answer. What's going on?

Nobody POV:

All the guys and the kids are waiting at the same hospital but different parts. Mirical is with Jacob at a subway across the street. Deshon and Lyndell were at the movies with friends but came as soon as they heard about their mom's not knowing they were at the same hospital. Because Deshon left earlier.

They said bahja,zonnique,and bre had a lot of damage done but would survive. But bahja wasn't as strong so she would be in the hospital longer.

Diggy gets up to get some water and so does r.j and Jay.