We're the Best! [KHR]

----Ame's POV----

Picture of Ame

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=293glr4&s=7

I had to get ready to get in Nami Middle. I just transferred there because I moved from to Japan from Italy. I was the boss of the Hikari Family sent here to receive a proper education and apparently a love life? I was also here to meet Vongola's 10th, Sawada Tsunayoshi.

"Yosh Ame, where are you going?" Yue, my lightning guardian asked.

Picture of Yue

http://pics.customizedchecks.net/anime-1.jpg

"Vongola's 10th's house then school," I said. "You should get ready for school too and tell the rest of these sleepy heads."

I went to Vongola's 10th's house and rang the doorbell. A lady came to the door, I supposed she was Nana, Vongola Decimo's Mother.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm here to see Sawada Tsunayoshi," I said.

"Oh another one of Tsuna's friends, please come in," she said.

I walked in the house and saw Reborn on top of a lump.

"Hey Reborn, long time," I said.

"Ame, I haven't seen you since I was tutoring Dino," he said.

Then the lump under him moved and I took out my staff which I hide in my sleeve, it can shrink in size when it's not needed so I take it with me everywhere. I hit the lump and it groaned?

"Itai!" said the lump.

"Tsuna, you have guest, you should welcome them not scare them," Reborn scolded.

Did he just say Tsuna?

"Uh, Sawada Tsunayoshi?" I questioned.

"Hai," he said.

"Gomen, it's not every day you see a moving lump," I said.

"It's okay," he said.

He stood up, wow this is unexpected of Vongola Decimo, I always thought he looked stronger from the rumors I heard about him. I guess my shock showed on my face.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Uh, fine just a little shocked," I said.

At least he was as kind as I heard.

"You thought Tsuna looked tougher right?" Reborn asked.

"Honestly, yes I did," I said.

Then I decided to change the subject and introduce myself.

"Hello Sawada Tsunayoshi, I am Ame Hikari, head of the Hikari family," I said.

"Nice to meet you Ame-chan," he said.

I asked what time it was, then realized if I don't hurry to school, I was going to be late. I asked Tsuna, if he needed a ride to school, he said it was fine so I left. I made it to school just in time. It was kind of lonely considering the only person that was also a third year in my family was Spiro, my cloud guardian, and he is a genius.

Picture of Spiro

http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/a43b5d8877180b689e305360a5b8dc76/http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/haybetchhay/Decorated%20images/normalanimefav120ynjpgcuteglasse-2.jpg

"Hey Boss," Spiro said.

"Spiro, we're at school and I told you many times just call me Ame," I said.