Welcome to the 80s!

It all started on the 8.10.81, I was born to the decade known as the 'Big hair and Rock 'n' roll' era. I was just being born at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia. I had black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and olive skin. My mother looked at me with tears of joy(and pain due to the...uh...ya know..). Nurses were putting tubes and other helpful stuff on me. I was crying due to my tiny body not used to this new Iona world around me.
(2 months past)
My mother was at home feeding me some warm milk. I was now a bit bigger and slightly chubby due to the baby fat kicking in. When she was done feeding me I had a look around the room around me. Through my eyes I could see a box T.V., record player, cassette tapes, records, old school photos of my mum when she was in her younger days at school, and a family photo of me, my older brother Dom, my step dad Mark, and my mother Emilia. After a while of looking around it was time for me to go to sleep. My mum picked me up in her arms and carried me to my room. Once we got there she puts me in my cot and tucks me in. "Goodnight, sweetie." After that, she left. My eyes soon felt heavy as I started to drift to Dream Land.

---------------------------------------------
Hi, everyone! Hope you enjoy my second story! For those who are waiting for a Ch 5 on my Jemma story, YES! I haven't forgot bout that! Leave me some suggestions on what I could do for the next chapter of this story of the Jemma story! See ya!
Gecko Artz 🐸