Prologue

I was sitting on the floor of my room full of boxes and torn down posters while, letting my thoughts rome free. 

If you couldn't tell already from the boxes, I'm moving. Not to far from where I live but, far enough to where I have to switch schools. I don't care that I'm moving or switching schools because, I didn't have any friends. Wondering why? Well, to tell you the truth I don't even know why I didn't have friends. Yeah you can say my life sucked but, I like to think it's just a little bump in the road. Nothing I can't handle. My thoughts got interrupted by a tall lanky body standing in my door way.

"Skyler, mom wanted me to tell you to take your boxes down to the moving truck." Luke said. Luke is my seventeen year old brother.

"Can I get some help? My boxes are a little to heavy to carry on my own." I asked Luke.

"Yeah I guess," he scoffed while walking over to me and picking up the box right next to my bed like it was nothing.

"What are you even talking about? These boxes are as light as a feather!" He questioned me. I walked up to him and reached my hand out to ruffle his hair.

"NOT THE HAIR! NOT THE HAIR!" Luke yelled. Luke tried to push my hands away but, my hands got to his hair before he could stop me. He absolutely hates it when I mess up his hair so, I do it just to piss him off. It works every single time. He pulled out his phone and started to fix his fringed hair.

Luke and I carried down all the boxes and left over items that were in my room to the moving van that was parked into the drive way. Walking down the steps from my front door I saw a jam packed moving truck with all our stuff in it. From the tiniest things you can think of to the largest. 

"The house is empty and we are ready to rock and roll!" my mom said.

"Do you two have everything?" she asked

"Yes." Luke said

I looked into my bag to make sure I had my phone and car charger.

"Yes, do you?" i questioned. She raised her eyebrow at me and looked into he bag slug onto her arm.

"Indeed I do. Let's get out of here shall we?" we all smiled

I hopped into the back seat, with Luke by my side. I turned my head to look out of the window only to see a small blue and white raggedy old house, with a white fence and dead grass. 

"Goodbye house, I won't miss you or this stupid town." With that said we were on our way to Sydney, Australia.