Moved

*No one pov*
"Eunbi~yahh, wake up. Today is your last day at school." her mom said.
"5 minutes more. Let me kiss my prince charming first, muuuuaaa..." *splash*
"MOMMMMMMMMMMMM,WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME! I'M WET NOW! " Eunbi spit out and fixed her hair.
"Heh, I already told you, it's time to wake up." her mom smilling innocently while look at her daughter.
................................................................

*Eunbi Pov*
'God, did I being someone that you hate in my past life? Why my mom was not normal as the others.'
'How could a mom will do like that to her daughter, especially on my last day at school, arghhhh I hate this.'
"Okay, that's it. Let's focus on school Eunbi. Fightingggg!" I said to myself.
.
.

*In class*
"Hey Eunbi,what you doing here? You dont want to go having your lunch?" Michael ask me.
For your information,after my  mom divorce with my father, she got so many benefit that totally really enough for her life. But I know that she cannot live without US ,that's why I follow her.
"I don't want to go back to Korea Michael" I  said.
"Why you don't want to go back? I thought that you are really missed your home. " Michael whined out.
"Yes I do,but not like this. I mean it was so suddenly and I really enjoy with my new life here, with this kind of environment, I think that I'm going to miss all of this and you too, my favorite jerking best friend .." I  laugh trying to hide my sadness.
"Excuse me lady, First, I'm not a jerk.. Second, you should be honored because I'm willing to be your friends." He smirk.
"Wtf are you talking about,you're the one who keep on teasing me..." our conversation has been cut out as I got a call.
Busted!!
*calling*
Pervert hyung
.
.
Oh shit! Why he call me...!!
.
.
I'm dead -.-

..............
Hey, so this is my first story,sorry if it kinda boring and not so good,well at least I'm trying to do it.. Hehee I hope that you guys would not mind to vote and comment about my story..If you guys do have opinion,maybe you guys can share with me annyeong ~~