Episode 1: Neko,Where all Begans

This story is dedicated to the best sister in the world Starlightpanda and my best friend Brittany (My Black Butler Buddies)

I stared at the girl.The girl who's skin is pale , dirty and covered in dried blood and bruises.She has beautiful eyes,they are blue,violet,and grey,always changing with her emotions.But now are always sad, dull and full of fear.She has long black hair that used to always shine when light hits it;but now it was dirty and covered in dried blood.She also had black cat ears and a black cat tail; one ear was torn and the tail had a bloody stain cloth wrapped around the tip.

That girl.....is me.

I sat down the shard of glass I was looking in.It was thrown at me earlier today,by some evil munchkin kids.I crawled into my corner as everyone looked at me with hate,disgust ,amazement,and wonder.I stay there until everyone is gone.I was captured a few years ago by a man name Johnathan Romand, or at least that's what I've been told; and put into a circus.His circus.

I wake up to hear talking. When did I go to sleep? I look throw my hair to see Johnathan and two other people talking.I take a closer look and--OH MY FAT SKITTLE BISCUITS IT"S THEM!!!