Love Never Fails<3 (A Justin Bieber love story)

I've never believed in true love, never. I've never found it and more than likely never will.

"Kassie, hurry the hell up!" My best friend Alli and I were getting ready to go to a Justin Bieber concert! She absolutely loved him, but I only liked him.

"I'm coming, jeez!" I was brushing on my final touches of mascara as I grabbed my leather jacket and ran after her. I was wearing short white Hollister shorts, a purple tank top that said Justin Bieber on it, and purple converse. I had my hair pulled back into a curled pony tail with some natural makeup on. I never usually wore makeup, I just decided to just in case. We got into my car, I put on my sun glasses, turned the radio up, and started to drive.

"Aren't you exctied?! Like wouldn't it be crazy if you were the one less lonely girl, or maybe even chosen to go backstage!?"

"Yes!! Alli I am excited, but I doubt we will be chosen for any of those things cause we pretty much aren't lucky!"

"Woowww!! Way to keep my hopes up!"

She scowled at me and turned the radio up. Well what if we were chosen I mean like it could happen? Right? I mean Never Say Never right?! Well I hope something will happen. I pulled into the parking lot and turned the car off. Alli put more makeup on as I put my sunglasses away.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. All she did was giggle and hopped out of the car. I'm assuming she is! We walked in and handed them our tickets.

"Have a good time!"

We started to walk in when we heard a group of screaming girls, I turned around as Justin Bieber was walking right behind me holding two back stage passes out for me to grab!

"H-hi" I practically stuttered my words.

"Hello, um I was wondering if you and your friend would like some backstage passes to my concert?"

I sat there frozen, Justin Bieber standing infront of me! I couldn't help my self but look down at his beautiful plump lips, I wanted them!

"Uh-uh sure!" His lips curved up into a sexy little smirk and handed me the passes.

"Umm also when you go back there tell them Justin wanted to see me specially, use the key word blue waffles!"

"Blue waffles?"

"Ya it's so they know I wanted you to go there, but only you, not your friend."

"O-okay!"

"Okay Shawty bye" *wink*

What the hell just happened? Justin Bieber gave me two backstage passes and told me to meet him specially! I stood there holding the passes staring at them, the other girls around me were glaring at me.

"Uhh hey Alli, we just got backstage passes to Justin's concert!!!"

"Omg! No way! Ahhhh this is a dream come true!! Who gave them to you?"

"Justin Bieber."

"Omg! You actually talked to him! Holy Crap!!"

We walked to the backstage and showed them our passes. They told us to walk right in. I was freaking out inside but outside I was so calm! There was seriously something wrong with me! We walked over to a couch in a small room with about 10 to 15 other fans waiting for their idol to come out. Alli and I just stood there awkwardly because we were just so shocked at what was happening.

"Do you think he will think I'm pretty?" Alli asked me.

"More than likely,but I think he tells that to everyone, doesn't he?"