Zaynsprincess97 Prequel Contest- Zayn's Best Friend

A/N Hi Ren, I decided to enter your little competition, so here is my prequel to your amazing story, 'Zayn's Best Friend'. Btw to any one else reading this please go read it! It is such an amazing story!

Kylie's POV

"Come on Zaynie! Use those muscles you keep telling me about!" I teased as I handed Zayn and the other boys some more boxes. I was moving into Zayn's apartment and I had forced them to all help me get my stuff in.

"How could you possibly need all this!?" Niall squeaked from under the weight of my books.

"Easy! Now keep on moving boys. Chop! Chop!" I ordered. 

I was greeted by the sound of their groans followed by a 'Yes ma'am.'

"Remind me, why are we doing this for you again?" Harry questioned.

"Oh come on Hazz! It's all part of the perks of being Harry Styles!" I teased.

"No seriously, why us?" He tried again bluntly. 

"Because! I'm moving into an apartment where 5 perfectly fit boys are living- you guys should of volunteered!" I winked at him."Also, its a whole lot cheaper than hiring a bunch of people to do and I'm too lazy to do it myself." Harry rolled his eyes at me and I replied by zapping him in the sides.

"OW!" He yelped.

"No dawdling from you mister! Lets move soldier! That's an order." I teased once more as I pushed Harry forward.

I could get used to this.

Zayn's POV

Kylie made a cute little bossy boot but NO WAY was I letting her make me carry her stuff again. EVER. This girl is almost bringing her whole house into my small apartment! 

I flopped onto the couch where all the boys had collapsed after our hard work. There was no elevator  so we brought EVERYTHING up the stairs. I reckon its time we made Kylie pay up for what she did.

"KYLIE! Oh KYLIE! Come here a second would you?" I sang.

"Yeah Zayn I'm here- wow you guys look dead!" 

"No shit!" Louis stated flatly. 

Kylie laughed. "Sorry guys, how can I pay you boys back?"

All the boys and I turned and nodded at each other. 

"Perfect question Kylie!" We all said in unison with playful smirks on our faces. We watched as Kylie's face went through expressions of confusion, realisation and then horror as her mouth formed a perfect 'O', knowing what she had just opted into. 

Kylie's POV

I can't believe it. All the boys did, was carry my stuff upstairs! But now they've handed me a list of chores. Uuuurrrgh!

I went through the list that Harry had handed me again. It read:

1. Make homemade lemonade

2. Clean Niall's apartment - Note: Hasn't been cleaned in a month, food scraps stunk up place, take gas mask 

3. Clean Louis' shoes

4. Clean Kitchens (Yes all 5)

5.  Do the laundry

6. Give Zayn a massage Note: Enjoy rubbing his bunions ;)

7. Post on twitter: 'One Direction are the sexiest people ever to walk the earth and I wanna marry all of them'

Hell to the NO was I doing those last two.