Justin bieber imagines

*Justin Bieber imagines, yes they're dirty but they're cute too hope you like them;)*

------

I had just come back from a tiring day from work and I was dieing to see my Justin.

I entered the living room to see him in sweatpants and a baggy T-shirt, damn he looked so cute. He was watching a movie which look quite interesting. He hasn't realise I had walked in since in was in depth concentration for the movie.

"Hey handsome" I plopped myself next to him, and he put his arm around me.

"Hi sexy" he smirked and pecked my lips. I was about to get up when I heard his voice, "stay, baby" he looked at me in the eyes.

"Oh okay" I smiled and began to watch the film.

*the film had just ended*

Justin leaned over and whispered in husky voice, "you scared?"

"Nope" I replied with a seductive smile on my face. He smirked and came over and out of the bloom, tickled me, all over. I burst out laughing likee a dork arms flying everywhere. He stopped, leaned in and kissed me. I smile on his lips and licked them. I slowly kissed his lips and he asked for entrance, how could I say no? We kissed beautiful our tongues in sync. He picked me up and picked me up bridal style.

"Let's take this to the bedroom" he said his voice was quiet. He through me onto the bed and jumped on top of me, kiss me roughly. The beautiful lips started making their way down, slowly kissing and sucking onto my neck, I know they'll be a love bite there tomorrow. I slowly tugged onto is t-shirt hinting to him I was going to take it off, as I did I saw those sexy abs that made me want to lick them, but without further waiting, he crashed his lips into mine again. As he made his way down with the trail of kisses he, pulled off my strapless dress, leaving me in my underwear. I slowly bent up and grabbed hold of his hair as he kissed around my breasts. He quickly unclip the bra and threw it across the room, getting back to the kissing. He kissed and sucked my right boob and stroke the other. I moaned "UH JUSTINN" and he smirked up.

I looked Justin in the eye flipping him over so I was on top. I kissed him all down his perfectly Devine chest licking those abs and made my way slowly to the v-line. I ripped off his sweatpants and gave little kisses on the out line of his boxers. He moaned in pleasure. I flung of his boxers to his the huge manhood of his. I teased him by slowly kissing it. He moaned "d-ddddont stoppuhhh URRH" I licked it delicately as it were a strawberry lollipop. And suddenly began sucking, rubbing by hand against his dik. He looked up and moaned and said "fasttttt" and carried on and on. I felt warmthness enter my body. It tingled. As he was holding my hair.

Slowly making my way up with kisses again. I got up and kissed his wonderful lips again.

"You taste gooood" I said in between the kiss. He flipped be over so he was on top again. And ripped off my pants.

"You ready" he said I nodded and moaned. He inserted himself into me and I moaned Justin's name loudly, it echoed in the room. He was going slowly but was making himself go faster, I felt connected and he moaned. We were rocking it as I was riding him. It was pleasure. We were panting and he slowly plopped himself beside me. We both gasped for air .

"Goodnight sexy" he said in a out of voice breath, as his naked sweaty body pressed against mine. And he put his arm around me.