ZOMBIESTUCK READERS: Please read! >_<"

Uh, let's think for a moment. I haven't done in an A/N in a while, and I've been really thinking about this fanfic.

Why I actually want to start over:

1.) I want to actually do a fan fiction with the trolls as trolls...If I redo this fan fiction I could do that..but the whole trolls being trolls thing could be saved for another time. (Like, even if I did make them trolls, they'd probably beat the crap out of the zombies easily)

2.) I feel like I can start the fanfic with you alone. Yes, alone. Terrified, would be the word. You won't know the others until they find you(?) This can help as we watch the love triangle bloom and stuff. This is just an idea, but it's all I got.

3.) I don't want 3 people fighting for (Y/N). It would be too much drama and just imagine 3 boys fighting over a person. Eventually, someone's going to get really really hurt physically and emotionally.

However, this can come in handy for drama? I can make the same threes boys fall for you in the new plot, not much of a big deal.

4.) I didn't really think of a plot. I randomly (and carelessly) added the idea of the trolls having supernatural powers (but not being able to use them) at the last second

5.) What is Vriska to you? How did you meet? I didn't really think it through and I just rushed a lot of possible character development..There will still be some history between you and Vriska in the new plot(??)

6.) Where the fuck is the mayor

7.) God dammit is the mayor dead

8.) Shit, Dave will be pissed if he is

9.) Mayor please don't be dead

10.) The story's gone interesting yeah, but what if I want to start over a new plot? Like (Y/N) seemed more antisocial unlike my other fanfics. (Y/N) wasn't the perfect girl and the boys weren't exactly interested at her at first??
//

*Should I restart this fanfic with a different plot?*

*If I do start over the fanfic, who should fight over you? I really want to make this fanfic with John being in the love triangle, though, so I'm not changing him*

;w; ****Please comment!****

There's always that one person that votes in an A/N I swear.

Just. Why?

(Kidding ily, but you don't need to vote!)