Escape From Kraznir

Day 1-The Team

I had been here for days and they still hadn't been any word. I guess they couldn't get word up here. The team of fearless warriors sent to help me didn't seem to be very quick, it only took me a week to get here and I have waited for a week and a half. I'll just have to go and get the one thing that could save my fathers country. The chest of Kraznir, containing the war documents that planed Kraznir's future. Getting there would be easy; I hid in the Weapon Store behind a catapult. I leapt to my feet and removed the blunt needle that hung from the side of my belt. There was a guard standing at the door, he wasn't there when I got here. Night was approaching and the guards would retreat to their beds which I had to pass so I pushed the blunt needle through the guards' neck and he fell to the ground. I walked through the guards' bedroom and a new obstacle appeared, a guard stood to attention at the last empty room, but a small dwarf stumbled round the corner, whiskey bottle in hand, hiccups erupting from his throat and a mumbled tune. He walked next to the guard and he beckoned the scared guard to his height.

"Take this," he said as he smacked the bottle over his head, knocking the man out.

"Are you part of our new team?" the dwarf asked gruffly.

"Yes and while you have been getting drunk in the food store I've been waiting for you."

"Uh but we have the chest and what you need," he pulled out a finger to signal the rest of the gang. They carried a chest. "Lets leave all high and snappy leader, we've been hiding in the Dungeons waiting for you but we have everything. I am Littlejohn, this is Calypso," he pointed to an elf, "this is Touchfire and Sarrason."

"Can we just get out of here, my name is Bandit," I snapped.

"We can just walk out because we got the guards and dogs drunk," Touchfire confirmed. This was going to be easy, so I put up my black hood, blending in with the dark surroundings and headed for the door. The pendant that hung around my neck glowed and I got a small headache in the back of my head, small but constant. We walked out of the castle but I could sense that this mission wasn't going to be as smooth as everyone thought.

Day 2- The Ambush

I camped out on a small ledge hanging from the cliff; it was a dangerous but none of the others could see me, suspended in my hanging tent that I nailed to the earth above. Being so isolated didn't help the group, if they thought I was going to join and be some great leader, they have another thing coming. I travel alone. Screams came and the tent I was standing on top of, trying to pack after a restless night, fell. My hand clenched the cliff side while my mind reeled, how was this going to end? Was I going to die or would some miracle happen? I tried to pull myself up but the rock crumbled in my hand. Dangling waiting for help, I wouldn't scream, shout, yell out. I couldn't do that. I was raised as an independent girl and it was not an option. The rock would give in and I would die. At least they might find me on their way down. Suddenly a hand appeared just visible. Calypso! I took it and pulled myself up. She smiled and ran back to the battle that raged in front of us.

"What were you thinking, I was in that tent? Why did you drop it?" I furiously screamed, not expecting an answer.

"It wasn't us, please help. We're being attacked," Calypso pleaded, you'd think that such a great warrior would be taller that 4 foot and wouldn't beg. Without giving her my answer I ran in the direction of the battle. What would I come up against? Could I defeat it? Would I kill me? These questions were soon answered as I almost ran head long into an Orc. I had defeated one but it almost killed me.

"Well don't just stand there, help us!" Touchfire yelled, he was the wizard surely he could kill it with one hand behind his back. Throwing myself into the open battle, a suicide mission, pulling out my dagger and trudging in anyway.