Not Even Death Will Bring Us Apart

Gem's POV
i was walking on the quiditch pitch getting ready for the game against Gryffindoor because Slytherin decided to withdrawl. I shook hands with Wood and the game started. I flew around looking for the snitch when I saw it further up. I flew up to it and almost grabbed it when a dementor showed up. i reached for my wand but realised i left it at the castle. i could fell the dementor getting closer. it was right above me. it moved down closer and closer till it was right above me. it started sucking on my soul where i was forced to remember my worst memories. i shivered feeling even the worst memory leaving when i fell to the ground.
Hermione's POV
I was watching the sky when I saw the ravenclaw quiditch captain falling out of the sky with a dementor right above her. i could see her soul leaving her body. Without knowing i screamed looking at her. Everyone's attention was on me as I pointed at her. there was a moment before shrieks and screams filled the air. when she fell to the ground the dementor left her. i ran up to her.her eyes were open, but they were lifeless because her eye had rolled to the back of her head. Her skin was grey and her hair leaving her head. I can't believe this happened to Gem. My friend, my family, my twin. My twin has died.
I cried myself to sleep that night. all the other girls comforted me. but they needn't bother. i was falling into depression. all that week i wouldnt lift my head or everyone would see my tears. but then i heard something. it sounded like.......Gem! It was in the back if my head. the words she said at Granny's funeral "Be brave, be strong, nanny would want you to move on, she wouldn't want you to cry about her the rest of your life. if her ghost was real she would say 'stop crying, I'll always be with you in here'" she said pointing to my heart "because those we love will never leave us." thinking of her words gave me strength. i stopped my crying and mopping and moved on. Gem never left me, shes still with me, as long as I remember her she wont get upset. i left my dorm and went to the boys. "want to play chess?" I asked. they looked at me bewildered.