C H A P T E R S I X

"Just when the Caterpillar thought the world was over, It became a beautiful butterfly"

Aliza's POV

I sat on my bed, taking deep breaths in and out causing me to breathing a little harder than normal. I had just booked it up to my room to get out of the dead awful situation down in the dining room. I was not going to sit there while I was given looks of pity from everyone at the table. Everyone but one.

The alpha had a look of disappointment on his face, one that didn't make me sad as much as completely piss me off. It should have left me devastated and heart broken like you read in the books but it left a sour feeling in my gut and not the delicious sweet, sour feeling that this man has given me in the past but just an overwhelming, sour angry feeling. 

Who is he to look down on me when we were meant to be equals!? He has no right to think less of me, at this moment I think that I think far less of him then he thinks of me.

I am not going to be the the girl who is crawling and begging for attention. I am going to make sure that he is the one making up for the shit he just pulled because I deserve to have the 'man of my dreams' work a little to get me.

I flung my legs over the side of the bed and got under the covers, making myself as comfortable as I could in this situation. I snuggled in between the fuzzy throw blanket and the thick duvet, making me feel like a swaddled baby. I have to remember tomorrow to go to the store and get another throw blanket for this bed, for some reason it is far more cold in this room then I had anticipated it would be.

As I nuzzled my head between two pillows I found myself drift further and further into sleep which is exactly what I have been waiting for all day. These are the times that I am so glad that nothing can knock me out of my sleep in this house full of teenagers. I get to be completely engulfed in silence. 

Just as I was about to drift off, the one thing that can take a perfectly good night of sleep away from me comes to haunt me.

My own thoughts, or should I say my wolves thoughts.

My eyes snap open and the frown that is embedded on my face sinks deeper in. I had already thought through the whole situation, analyzing what it had meant and awarding blame where blame is due. You could say that over analyzing was not only one of my most talented skills but has also been mastered by my wolf. She had not really been at the front of my mind for all of that had happened tonight so she thinks right now is a great time to make herself known and have some girl bonding over all of this.

My wolf is quite the personality. If she was physically a separate person from me than I probably would not be friends with her but she is thoughtful enough to give me my time as long as I give her plenty of her time in wolf form.

She is more of a quiet dark brooding type of girl. But one thing that I would not have expected from her is an outburst of girly thoughts and desperateness when it came to her mate. She kept on going on about how her mate had such a hard shell and how she would love to break that open. How was she not as pissed as I was? I would expect her to be on my side at a time like this.

I sat back up and flung my legs back down till they touched the cold floor, I probably have about 20 more minutes of this until she burns herself out so I might as well make use of this time.

I stand up and walk over to my bags, taking everything out and laying then in piles on the floor. I opened my closet and found a place for everything, making them look nice and organized while taking mental notes of the points that Alz is making. I would stay this organized for a max of one day but I need to keep my hands moving or I would drive myself crazy.