Chapter One: How It Starts

"So I heard Cameron is having a huge party tomorrow." My best friend Teresa smirked at me as we sat down at our Biology table.

"Oh who's all going." I asked I've had my eyes on this guy at our school and a party would be the perfect time to get him to notice me. She rolled her eyes already knowing why I was asking.

"I heard he's going don't worry." She laughed.

"So you want to ditch after lunch to go shopping?" I smirked.

"Duh." She said.

"Okay don't go to lunch just meet me at my car after fourth period, we're going to Chipotle." I grinned.

"See this is why you are my best friend, you know me all to well." She smiled.

"I know you know too much about me if we ever stopped being friends I might have to kill you." I chuckled.

She looked at me for a second before Realizing I was kidding and chuckled. Then the teacher walked in and started the boring lesson.

////

"What took you so long?" I questioned as she finally walked up to my car. I had been waiting for almost 15 minutes.

"Sorry Mrs. Hendon was right by the door. If I walked by she would of known I was ditching." She explained. I nodded and hopped in my car she plopped in the passenger side and we drove off.

We walked around the mall sipping on Starbucks until we finally came to our favorite store (insert you and your bestie's favorite shop in the mall). We walked in and went to separate racks. We looked for awhile and tried on several outfits but we still hadn't found the right outfit.

"This would look great on you!" Teresa said holding up a shirt and skirt. I chuckled and helded up another outfit.

"I was about to say the same about you." She laughed and we exchanged outfits. We both ran to separate dressing rooms. I pulled off my clothes and slide into the outfit. I looked in the mirror to see how it looked. It looked amazing!

I stepped out and Teresa soon stepped out too. I looked and her dress fit her good too.

"That fits you good!" I complimented.

"Thanks I know." She said flipping her hair. "Yours looks amazing!!" She smiled at me.

"Thanks I know." I said flipping my hair mimicking her. "So I think it's safe to say we found our outfits." I smiled.

"Definitely!" She grinned.

We changed back into our clothes and looked for some shoes to go with our outfits. After finding the shoes we went and payed for everything. We walked out of the mall and to my car.

"Sleep over?" I asked as I started the engine.

"Yeah drive by my house so I can get some clothes." She said.

"When you turn 18 we are getting that apartment!" I said.

"We don't have to wait to long, it's next week!" She sighed in relief.

We had went around town looking at apartments just cause one day but we actually found a nice apartment. I got the landlord to put it one hold, I really need to call him and check on the apartment.

I pulled up to her house and she ran in going to grab a few things. I stayed in the car listening to the radio. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see none other than Cameron's contact. (This is a phone call)

Cameron- So I heard yall are coming?

Chelsea-yeah we ditched after fourth period and went to the mall to get our outfits