1.

Sienna

"Cheers!" The large group chants, clinking glasses of various beverages together in celebration. Today we were celebrating mine and my brothers 18th birthday.

We were in a simple restaurant in downtown London having a meal before heading off to one of the cellar bars for a low key gig that we attend on regular basis.

I eyed one of my brothers friends looking without shame at my displayed cleavage. I opted for a striped playsuit with an extremely low plunge. Tonight, double sided sticky tape was my savour to ensure their was no nipple on show. I pulled the straps up slightly, removing Ben from his trance, his eyes met mine before shooting me a wink and finishing his meal.

Cara tapped excitedly on my shoulder, "I'm beyond excited to see Vintage Lovers tonight, my cousin went to see them last month and has been buzzed ever since." Her grin stretched ear to ear.

"I must admit from what I've seen on YouTube they're quite the talent. I, myself am very excited to see them." I responded, chewing on the last of my chicken.

----

".... And baby doll! I see you in my dreams most nights..." The whole crowd sang along, jumping around. I was gutted that this was their last song of the night, I felt buzzed from the alcohol and the MDMA I had rubbed across my gums were still working as chewed fiercely on the piece of mint gum in my mouth.

"Sienna, bands pretty much over, trip to the ladies?" My brothers best friend Jaden shouted over the music, waving round a small bag with a contents of white powder. I returned his smirk, grabbing his hand. We pushed our way through the sweaty crowd.

Jaden pushed open the blue door, the smell of stale bleach filled my sense. We squeezed into a cubicle, locking the door before we knelt down the the cold, tiled floor.

He removed the powder from the bag, pouring it into the tin toilet lid. Jaden grabbed his credit card, breaking up the lumps before creating a line.

I took a £20 note from Jadens wallet, rolling it tightly.

"You first babe"

I nodded at Jaden, lowering my head as I snorted the white powder. I shook my head, laughing quietly as I whipped my nostril with the back of my hand, watching Jaden do himself a line.

My head span into a sense of euphoria, my self confidence instantly raising.

"Would it be inappropriate to kiss you?" I whimpered, peering at Jaden through my eyelashes.

Chucking slightly, he rested his palm gently on my cheek, "considering I am your brothers best friend, we're
high and drunk as well as sitting in the ladies bathroom at a cellar bar, I'm going to say yes, it would be inappropriate to kiss me."

I huffed, standing up and storming out of the bathroom, determined to get some form of action tonight.

I know it's wrong targeting my brothers best friend but he seemed to be a logical person for tonight, but then again, no he didn't.

------------
Ok, so I know I've posted this in my other books but I thought I'd start publishing now.
This isn't my writing, it's a friends who's asked to use my account.
Updated may be slow.

Enjoy!