The World of Unicellular by Oleg Seriy & MaRiCaBo

This book is an adapted version of “Book of Rescue from the Doomsday 2012-2013” for the World of Unicellular.

Are you still waiting for Armageddon? Doomsday has already come… You needn’t waiting for it neither in 2012, nor in some other year. People should be deleted.

It is about the connection of Anunaki and the Earth for the first time. By the way, by this fact “The World of Unicellular” reminds very much of scandalous books of Zecharia Sitchin, such as “The 12th Planet” (1978), “When Time Began” (1993), “Jorneys to the Mythical Past” (2008) in which the origin of our planet and mankind as result of attack Anunaki from a planet of Nibiru reveals. Sales of these books were enormous and they have caused huge interest in the people. Zecharia Sitchin, the expert on history and culture of the Near East, ancient languages and Sumer writing, on the basis of system researches of Sumer, Assyrian, Babylon and Hebrew texts has come to the conclusions shaking bases both a modern science, and religions concerning a mankind origin. Oleg Seriy not only became on protection of the theory of Sitchin, but also has developed it in a new radical way.

  THE WORLD OF UNICELLULAR

by Oleg Seriy & MaRiCaBo

published by PROJECT – EDEN with the help of Smashwords

© Copyright 2011 Oleg Seriy & MaRiCaBo

© Translated by Marina Rudik

© Cover design by Crash 27

ISBN (rus): 978-966-2511-01-7 (paper version)

ISBN (eng): 978-1-4581-7189-4 (ebook version)

* * * * *

PROJECT – EDEN & Smashwords Edition, License Notes

This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This ebook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you’re reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to Smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

* * * * *

Also by Oleg Seriy, published by PROJECT – EDEN at Smashwords:

ПРОЕКТ – ЭДЕМ. Руководство к действию (rus)

Книга Спасения от Конца Света 2012-2013 (rus)

Книга Спасіння від Кінця Світу 2012-2013 (ukr)

Мир Одноклеточных (rus)

* * * * *

Content

On the book presentation

Volume 1. The world of unicellular

Jamgihism

HERE IS SOME SPACE FOR THOUGHT!

Volume 2. The Multicellular Invasion

“Get fucking and read”.

“I do not know, whether this news is good or bad for you. But I have finished writing this book. Who am I? I am crazy man. And I am proud of it”.

This book is the adapted version of “The Book of Rescue from the Doomsday 2012-2013” for the World of Unicellular.

Moreover, it is a span-new book.

“It is a book, which was written by Antichrist. In person. His Name is Legion and his Number is 666.