Hidden Time Agents

My name is Mason White and my team are the best on Earth or should I say in the universe, my team are time travelling agents. They are; Sam Jackson, 41 years old, born in London, England, he was chosen 15 years ago in 1998. My second in command Georgina Cane, 19 years old, born in California, USA. She was chosen 5 years ago in 3020. Then there's Joe Kent, 20 years old chosen 2 years ago from Sydney, Australia in 2013. then there is Charlie and Oliver Sullivan, twins, rookies, both 17 years old chosen at the same time in 2001 from Manchester, England

Sam Jackson is a 41 year old brown haired blue eyes male from London, England he has a beard and is 5'10 and quite bulky. he is good with computers in every way, and is good with guns and close combat fighting.

Georgina Cane is a 19 year old blonde hair, green eyes from California, america, she wears geeky glasses, she's 5'6 and quite slim. she controles the time machine and can break through almost any security system.

Joe Kent is a long blonde hair, blue eyes male 6'2 from Holland and is 20 years old he has broad shoulders and a six pack. he is good at hacking and is very strong and a good fighter.

Charlie and mike Sullivan are a couple from conwy, Wales they both have blue eyes and brown hair, mike is 29 and Charlie is 30 years old they are married. they work together on the field usually with knives and explosives.

Hidden Time Agents(HTA) are a team of ex-criminals or experts saved by HTA put together to stop people messing with time by going back and stopping them but they must do this in secret so they don't change the future. they have stopped many evil people in the past but things are about to get much tougher and to survive they're going to need the halo of the world's next best agents Xavier Boone and callie ross. this is their story.