Cutie_Cow

Well hello there. My name is Logan, Leon or Lizz (depending on who you ask) and I have been feeling like God want's me to put together a whole big book of his stories. If you would like to be apart of it please post. I'll start with mine.

I was around 3 or 4 when we were at church. It was around Easter time and when we got home I asked my mom. I clearly remember sitting next to our recliner chair and looking up at her. I wasn't every close to Him if that makes sense. Well as a five year old my dad told me that my grandmother was really sick. I didn't know how much her being sick impacted my walk with Christ. While I was becoming closer, my uncle was pushing God out of the picture. He was blaming God for everything. One day while she was sick I remember piking up a flower from our nursery (for plants) and laying it on her bedside table while she was sleeping. After she beat cancer's butt, she told me that that flower I brought her gave her the little bit of strength that she really needed. Ok fast forward about 7 years. Our small church is talking about getting baptized. I had always been scared to talk in-front of people so I really didn't want to get baptized. Yet I felt like He was pulling on my heart. That day I told my dad that I wanted to get baptized. So the next time they held a baptize service not only did I but so did my Dad and my younger brother(Garrett) . You remember that Uncle I was talking about? Well I am proud to announce that because I shared my story about how I grew closer to Christ during my grandmother's (his mom) battle. He has found a church near his house to go to. He is growing closer to God.

Oh and in the crowed while I was being baptized there was a girl named Logan with a brother named Garrett and her grandmother was battling cancer. I have never even met her before but my pastor told me that she came up to talk to him afterwards. Never even met the girl but I had an impact on her life as well