Chapter 1

New Book

Credit to BritHoran for the Book cover

Hope you like it

Remember its a BoyxBoy which means gay content.

So if you don't like gay people for some reason. Then i should suggest for you to leave. But again you can carry on your risk. I did warn you!

Anywho.

Enjoy

....................................................................................................................................................

One of the biggest events in a high school student's life. The perfect dress or suit in my case. Perfect Hair and perfect make up. Last but not least the perfect date. But for me it's a typical night hanging with dear friends and their dates. I have always been the single one out of my friends. It's just a thing I had dealt with my whole life. I think the main reason is because im gay. In a small country town.

"Tobias we have to go. You're gonna be late hunny."

"Yes mom. I am coming, just need to finish up." I yell to the living room as I stare at my reflection while adjusting my tie and other flaws I may have. I'm not very excited. My friends basically forced me to go to the ball. I just find it pointless going to the ball without a date. I finish up and shake my annoyed thoughts away. I take a deep breath and make my way to the living room. When I approach the living room my mother is dressed in black pencil skirt that fits her very well. She looks very good for age. But she doesn't think so.

'Oh hunny, you look so handsome." She starts to tear as the words leave her mouth. I walk towards her.

"Mom... please don't cry." I say as I bring her in a hug.

"But you've grown so much. I wish you father could see you now." She sobs into my chest as I sigh after the small speech . My father left I was six and never came back, without a reason or explanation why he left. He just left. My mother still to this day hasn't moved on and I'm 17. I hate the fucker really.

"Mom." I pull from the hug and look her in the eyes.

"Dad doesn't deserve to see me and you. We're too hot and fabulous for him anyway." I half joke, as she laughs along with me.

"I agree with you hunny I am a pretty hot mom." She says as she flicks her hair dramatically.

"Mom you just drew the line. Can we go now?" I say turning towards the door. She laughs at my response.

"Yes smarty." She responses in a joking matter. I sigh at the nick name she has called me my whole life. She hasn't told me why she calls me that, but I just go with it.

About half an hour later, my friends and I all arrived at the ball. I step out of my bestie Elise car alongside her and her ball date Jason. The cold breeze hits my skin sending chills all over my body. While I look at the venue where the ball is being held. Its big for sure. It looks like one of those modern museums.

"Wow its big, how did the school afford this?" I ask Elise alongside me.

"The ball commitee got a bigger budget this year." she answers, as we both stare at the venue.

"Oh."

"Well what are waiting for? Let's go inside!" Elise urges us. She's wearing a dark blue dress tight around the waist that flows out to the bottom with silver patterns. Her hair is up showing her flawless make up. She looks so pretty.

"Okay let's go." I walk ahead waving my hands around, as they both laugh at me.

I approach the entry. It's a night in Shanghai theme. The decorates are basically lights with gold and red colours. To my surprise it looks pretty nice.

"Photo?" the photography asks.

"Um no thank you." I whisper and walk past. I enter the venue. Wow is the expression on my face. The whole room is filled with shanghai lights. Planets, giant gold and red curtains, statues and heaps of people. I sink back and move over as another photo stop is ahead. I find an empty table and take a seat as I wait for my friends

"Tobias!"I hear a yell from behind me. its Brittany. I turn around as I see her dragging her ball date behind her. I laugh at his uncomfortable expression. She looks flawless as well. A red dress tight around the waist with silver patterns that comes out to the bottom. Her ball date is dressed in a tux with a red tie. He looks quite smart.

"Is he your dog or something the way your dragging him around?" I smirk at her as she laughs. She's not denying it."

"He is just really slow sometimes. But I love him for that" she responses as I give her weird look. She turns towards her date about to give him a kiss.

"Ew, ew get a room. I might vomit!" I quickly say. She stops and looks over to me. Then she sticks her tongue out and starts making out with George her boyfriend.

"I'm leaving!" I announce. I get up and leave, I hear her and her boyfriend laugh behind me. Its gonna be a really long night.

I hear a smash outside while I'm making my way to the bathroom. What's that? I say to myself. I walk to the outside door. I hear heavy breathing on the other side. Feeling brave some how. I grab the door handle and open the door slowly. The cold brezze from outside flows around me. I perk out the door to see if everythings okay. I see a shandow from a far. But my eye vison cant seem to make out what it is. I must be imagining stuff because nobody is out here. No one can run that fast away from the door anyway.

"You looking for anyone" a deep vocie from behind me studdles me which causes me slam the door very loudly.

"oh my god, don't do that"

"oh sorry that wont happen again" He replies in worried voice which makes bit my touge for snapping at him. i try to recovery myself from the sudden studdle moment i have had and turn around to face this fellow.

"Hello my name is Arthur" He greets me with a smile and his hand out. His is my height 6 foot 3 brown hair and light green eyes. very stulky aswell which suit his all in black tux which him look very... well hot. but of course making me look plain as ever.

"oh nice to meet you, My name is Tobias' i shake his hand as soon as our hands touch i pull away from how cold his hand was. Has he been outside? i ask myself.

"oh sorry the cold weather outside. Kind froze me" He laughs.

"No need to be, Were you just.. nevermind" i say poniting to the back door. But realizing that is impossible moving that fast. So i quickly move my hand to my side. Feeling really stupid. But he just smiles at me. Of course.

"Well can I hang with you tonight? Since I'm new. Don't really know anyone" He asks looking to his feet well sniffles. I smile.

"of course you can. Come with me" I announce.

"Oh Cool" He says well he puts his hands in his pockets and rubs the back of his head. .......................................................................................................................

Sorry its really short

Next chapter will be longer. Promise :P

Anywho hope you liked it. >.<

Vote please x