Prologue

*AGE 10*

We were at the dinner table and we were eating in silence, no sound but our forks hitting the plate. Dad finished first and just left and went to bed. Leaving me and Isaac to clean.

We looked at each other and started to clean the kitchen. We said goodnight to each other and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning to someone screaming. It was Isaac. I ran down the stairs and what I saw next was horrible. I saw dad punching Isaac. Isaac was in the corner bruised, bleeding and screaming.

"Daddy?" I said in a low voice. He turned around to face me.

"You did this to, didn't you!" He screamed walking towards me. He picked me up and though me into the mirror, glass shattered and cut my skin. Then dad started to punch and kick me. This went on for about an hour, him going from me and Isaac and back to me again. Almost till he was happy with what he had done.

*AGE 12*

Dad had kept me home from school to day. I don't know why. Every day from that day on he would beat us. And now he is being really nice to me.

I was sitting in the lounge room watching tv when someone rang the door bell. Dad went and got it.

"Emma, I have someone that wants to see you," my dad said kindly. I walked into the front room where dad was and saw a man there he was about 20 or so.

"Look sweetheart I have to go to the shops and I want you to stay here with Ryan, okay," he said I nodded. As soon as dad was out the door Ryan grabbed me and told me to be quite.

He pushed me up stairs and into dad's room. He through me on the bed and got on top of me. He started to feel my body, running his hands everywhere.

"If you scream I will kill Isaac," he said as he took off all his clothes and mine too. He spread my legs apart and raped me. I didn't scream or even move. I couldn't.

After he was done he put his clothes on and I put mine on. We walked down stairs and dad was there. Ryan handed him money and then left.

This went on for a few months. Me being raped by random men. I didn't tell anyone. Who could I. For all I know this is the best as I could get.

Till another day another man came to use me. My dad left. But he just sat there once dad was gone he pulled me up to my room got out a bag and put all my clothes in it. Along with pictures and other belongings I have. He picked up the bag and pulled me out the door and put me in a car. He drove away from my home, my evil dad, my house of horror, but worst of all he drove away from Isaac.

*AGE 16*

I'm lying on my bed 9 months pregnant with my second child. When I went into labor. I called the hospital and the sent someone to get me.

18 hours later I'm lying in a hospital bed with my son next to me and my daughter in my arms. I look over at my son Noah and think about how much me looks like Isaac. I think I should go back he need to know that I'm alive, that he has a nephew and a niece. I will for Noah and Kaliea (Ka-Leah). Yes I'm going back. As soon as I get out of here.