love sweet love (boyxboy)

hey hey,

This is my first story so pleas don't give any mean comments. I also have dyslexia and am not englich so there can be mistakes im verry sorry for that but pleas read over it.

WARNING THIS IS A BOYxBOY STORY WHITCH MEANS BOYxBOY ACTION. DONT LIKE IT DON'T READ IT STOP READING NOW!

are you still reading? yea.  I LOVE YOU! YOUR GREAT!

vote, command, fan

xxx just me

1

(Adam’s pov)

‘I’m coming mom.’ Late for my first day of school again. Every year it is the same, the day before I start at a new school I forget to set the alarm and my mom needs to wake me up. It may sound strange, every year another school but  it’s pretty easy. I live whit my mom, only child, and she needs to move a lot for her work. I don’t have many friends but I do have some ,first my best crazy friend ever brook, she is like the most amazing crazy nice girl I’ve ever met. Second Rex, he’s really calm thinks way to much but when you need him he has the best ideas ever. And last but not least Valentina She is different. If you see her you see a nice cute little girl, but really she is the devil herself. A well that’s what’s makes here one of us. I know them my whole life, they helped me when my dad leaved. That bastard walked away whit aunt Amy, moms sister.

‘Adam come on your going to be late.’ My mom is sweet. She does everything so I can get everything what I want. No way I tell her ever, but she tries. I don’t want her to go in debt for me so I don’t say a thing about the things I want. A well you will find out everything eventually.

As fast as I could I ran downstairs. My mom smiled and handed me my lunch and lunch money in case I needed it, but I never use it late at night I put it secretly back in  her wallet.

‘Have fun honey.’

‘Thanks mom, see ya.’ I said while running. School wasn’t really far away and my mom needed the car so I walked. Well I ran to school otherwise I would be way too late. In an about 10 minutes I ran in to the secretary office.

‘Hi my name is Adam Smith. I don’t know where I need to be.’

‘Ow, you’re the new boy. I’ve got your schedule right here and this are your books. Your next class is at local number 018. I can walk whit you if you want to.’ The secretary lady was an old but nice lady. Only if she would bring me to my class it would make fitting in way harder.

‘No thanks I can find my way I have a map.’

‘Ok if you need any help you know where to find me.’

‘Yeah thanks miss.’ I walked out of the room whit all my stuff and went to my lesson. I knocked on the door en opened it slowly.

‘Is this mister Terens his les?’ I asked al little shy. Yes I am a shy kind of person so what. Have a problem whit it.

‘Yes this is mister? Who are you?’ An old man looked at me. He must been like 60 ore something because he had gray hair and a lot of wrinkles.

‘I’m Adam Smith.’

‘You’re the new student. Ok come over here. Tell us something about yourself.’ I walked to the front of the class en looked a bit round.

‘My name is Adam. I’m 17 years old. I skipped a class a few years ago. This is my 5 school in 5 years.’  I didn’t go any further. One they didn’t need to know more and second I doesn’t matter they don’t even listen. Mister Terens nodded to a free seat in the back of the class ( weird why doesn’t anyone want to sit in the back) so I went to the seat and settled myself. Next to me sat a guy probably an out caster.  He didn’t say a word to me, so I didn’t bother saying something to him.

‘Today we are going to do a project. Everyone gets a partner.’ While he talked people already made couples. Nobody asked de boy next to me. Not that they asked me but I’m the new guy.

‘Don’t make couples. I chose them.’ A irritated sigh sounded trough the class room.

‘Terra whit blake, Simon whit Ronald…’ The list didn’t stop but eventually I heard my one name. ‘Adam whit Blake and Victor whit Aiden.’ An guy jumped of his chair.

‘I’m not working whit that queer! No way. He is disgusting. He is a faggot!!!’ The guy next to me rolled whit his eyes.

‘Mister can I work alone pleas.’ De teacher looked whit pity in his eyes at the guy next to me.

‘Ok if you want to Aiden. Victor you work whit Adam and Blake.’

‘Thanks sir.’ Aiden stood up and walked out of the class room. Victor walked to me whit a guy who must be Blake.

‘Hey I’m Victor en this is Blake, your new in town?’

‘Yes I am the new one. I’m Adam.’

‘Don’t get to close whit that fag. If you want you can sit whit us if you want.’ Victor was the only one talking. Blake just smiled and sat down next to me.

‘So you’re a smart kid aren’t you?’ Victor asked whit a wide grin.

‘Vic leave him. He is not going to do your homework.’ Blake started talking.

‘Yeah I know I just thought..’

‘Vic!’

 ‘Ok I won’t ask him to do it all.’ I didn’t want to say a thing. They probably be nice now, and when they didn’t need me I had to make more friends. After that I would again be one of the normal kids who fit in but not whit the popular people.

‘So you know the fag?’ I looked up and saw that Blake was gone.

‘No I don’t know him. I’ve just arrived yesterday. I don’t know anyone around.’

‘Good. Don’t come near him he is really weird and if you don’t watch out he will infect you whit it.’

‘You know being gay isn’t a disease.’

‘Bet ya it is. It’s not normal. It’s a sin. You are not going to tell me you are a faggot are you.’ Wow what does he think. He’s not right in his head. I’m not a gay guy but I don’t  hate them.

‘No I’m not gay.’ He looked relieved.  This is going to be really interesting.

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed it. the next chapter will be from Aiden's pov

xxx just me