Planning on committing suicide? Read this first.

Planning on ending your life but cutting? Well, don't.

Yow there's a lot of reason why you must not cut or end your life. 

You said that there's a lot of reason why you should die now.

But believe me, there's more reason why you should not die now.

-Bullied

-Hated by the Society

-Nobody Likes You

Those three are the most common reason why people commit suicide.

-Bullied
>Everybody's being bullied. Even the bullies are being or been bullied. Most of them are bullies now because they were bullied before.  But, seriously. Everybody's being bullied. Even the celebrities. They are getting bullied too. Legends got bullied. Successful people got bullied. People behind history got bullied. EVERYONE GOT BULLIED. Being bullied is already part of every person's life now. Okay? If they're bullying you, ignore them. If you ignore them, they're gonna stop bullying you. Okay? Or if they won't stop. Well, still. Just ignore them. Or you could report them though. But, if you report them there's a tendency that they might bully you more after their attention get called because of bullying.

-Hated by the Society/Nobody Likes you.
>Okay.. I have no idea how to put things here.. Uh. They can't hate you without a reason. Maybe you did something in the past or whatever. Or maybe because you aren't famous. Well, youdon't need to be famous to live life. As long as you have a friend or your family there, it's fine. Okay? :)

If you're thinking of comitting suicide, don't.

If you need someone to talk to, talk to me. Okay? :)

I might help you not to commit suicide. 

Live your life to the fullest because You Only Live Once.

Don't ya waste your life by ending your life just because society sucks. K? ;)

>On the side's You Only Live Once by Suicide Silence. One of my favorite bands.
*For me the song's about living your life to the fullest..... Just listen to it. K? ;)