Chapter one

Paige was currently being beaten down by The Bella Twins and Eva. I watched on before my music hit. 

"Sam we're ready, are you?" A voice said to me. Two years I've been waiting for this, of course I was ready. 

"Yep" I said with a smile. Boulevard of broken dreams by green day played through the arena. 

"Oh my god it can't be!" Cole screamed into his head set. "It is" He shouted as I came running down the ramp. I slid into the ring and clotheslined Brie out, I then ran after Eva and speared her. I tried grabbing Nikki but she ran out clutching her title. I went over to Paige asking her if she was okay, she nodded then I grabbed a microphone. I placed it to my lips and was greeted with cheers. 

"I love you all too" I said with a smile. "This is no longer the Bella's world, this is my world" They were shouting things but I couldn't hear them with all of the cheers. "No in fact" I walked up to Paige and put my arm around her. "This is our world now" She took the microphone out of my hand, "THIS IS OUR HOUSE" She shouted before dropping the mic with a thud. The arena filled with Paige's music. We smiled at each other before high fiving. 

"What a debut from Sam!" Jerry exclaimed. 

"Couldn't agree more" Cole said. 

"Sam's sticking her noise in other peoples business and shouldn't be" JBL said with a sigh. 

Me and Paige walked backstage. "That was awesome Sam!" She said hugging me. 

"Thank you" I said with a smile. Me and Paige had been friends for years, back in NXT we had amazing matches either together or against. She was the only one that knew I had been called up to the main roster. 

We walked back to the Divas locker room with our arms slung over each other. The Divas that were in there congratulated me, I smiled at them all and went over to my bag. I picked up my phone to have a few text messages of some people. 

The first was my mum. *I'm so proud of you hunny! Well done xo* When my mum found out that the WWE had signed me she packed up and moved over here to start a new life and she was enjoying every minute of it. 

The next was my brother. *That was so cool! Keep kicking butt xD* I only saw my brother on Skype, he has a family now and I hadn't met my nieces of nephews yet but I had seen pictures. 

The one after that was my boyfriend Zach. *You did great, I can't wait to watch you each week <3!* He hadn't made it to the WWE, so he stayed in the UK. His parents wouldn't let him move over here so we were making a long distance relationship work. 

The last one was off April, aka AJ Lee. *Knew you could do it! Me and Phil are so proud :)* She has retired before I got the call up, so I hadn't seen her in a while. 

I smiled putting my phone down. My smiled dropped when my former friend Nikki came in. We hadn't spoken in almost two years, we kept our distance from each other. 

She looked over at me before someone blocked my view. "Hello" A hand waved in my face. I looked up and saw Brie. 

"Hey girl" I said standing up and hugging her. 

"That was so cool!" She said laughing. 

"I know, I wanna do it again!" I smiled. 

"How have you been?" She said sitting down next to me. I looked over to where Nikki had been stood, she wasn't there any more. 

"Great thanks! You? Oh and how's Bryan?" 

"I've been okay. Bryan's alright" She said looking at the floor. 

I put my arm around her. Bryan had gotten injured again and it sounded bad. "He'll be back before you know it though" She said standing up and with determination in her voice. "Hey wanna go out and celebrate your debut?" 

"Sure, let me get a shower first though"

"Okay, see you later" She said smiling and walking off. 

I decided to go back to the hotel where I could put my things. I grabbed my room key and went to the elevator. Before hitting the button someone shouted "WAIT!". I held the door so they could get in, I looked up to see the current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins. "Hey, I'm Colby aka Seth. You can call witch ever one you want though" He said winking at me. 

I stuck out my hand. "I'm Sam" I said with a smile. 

"Ahh, the newbie" 

"Well a newbie on the main roster, but not in WWE" 

"Well nice to meet you Sam" He said stepping out on his floor. 

"You too" I waved. 

I got off on my floor and went to my room. I opened the door to find stuff everywhere. "What the-" But I was cut off by the person I met. 

"Oh, hey" She said looking up at me. 

"Have I got the wrong room?" I said starting to spin round. 

"Nope, we're sharing" She said standing up. "Look I know that we've had out troubles in the past, but I feel like we're more mature now. So could we just shake hands and move on?" She stuck her hand out, I looked at her puzzled but shook it anyway. "Good" She said smiling. 

If you don't know who I'm talking about then its Eva. Before I got employed she pulled a few tricks on me and we didn't get along, this is the first time I've spoken to her in two years. 

I pulled out my towel and wash stuff and headed for the bathroom. 

The hot water hit my body. I washed my hair then got out. I wrapped a towel around myself and on top of my head. 

Eva was sat on her bed reading something on her phone. I walked over to my suitcase and got out a black dress and heels and my hair dryer. I headed for the bathroom again. After I had put my dress on I pulled the towel off my head and started the dry it. I applied a bit on make up and walked out. Before I exited the room I turned round to Eva. "I'm going out with some of the girls, I don't suppose you want to come?" 

"No its okay, I'm quite tired anyway. But have fun" She said smiling then looking back at her phone. 

I picked up my bag and shut the door.