Little Things (One Shot for @wild_harmonies)

Jamie's POV 

Jamie. Take this airplane ticket, pack your bag for a week and get to the airport. Your plane leaves at 9am tomorrow. Love, Liam x 

I stared at the note confused. Why did Liam buy me a plane ticket and leave it here? Shaking my head in confusion I grabbed the ticket, put it into my bag and then quickly packed a week's worth of clothes and other essentials into the bag before I had a shower and went to sleep.  

The next morning, I quickly raced around the house getting ready. I brushed my purple, yep purple hair and quickly tied it up into a ponytail before I grabbed my bags and headed over to the car.  

"Hey Gianna. Thanks so much for driving me." I told her as I placed my bag into the boot of the car.  

"It's fine, Jamie. That's what I'm here for." She said. I closed the boot before jumping into the passenger seat. Once we were there, I quickly said good bye to her, grabbed my bags and ran towards the checkout. I handed them my ticket, went through all the processes and what not and then finally was on the plane.  

Just as I sat down, my phone vibrated.  

You should be on the plane now. - Liam x 

Well where else would I be :P - Jamie x I wrote back.  

Once you get here find the sign that says your name. - Liam x He replied, totally ignoring my sarcastic comment. Probably used to it.  

"Please turn off your phone now, miss." One of the air hostesses said. I nodded at her to indicate that I heard what she said and then switched it off and put it into my bag. I got my iPod out, slipped my earphones in and let Sleeping With Sirens feel my ears.  

Finally we were in Sydney. I hopped out of the airplane and a blast of warm air hit my face. Oh yeah... it was spring in Australia.  

I quickly grabbed my luggage off the conveyor belt and then walked over to where a load of people were holding signs. I looked around until I saw a sign that said "Jamie McCain". I dragged my bag over and then followed the guy that was holding the sign to a car. We drove over to a hotel where he dropped my bag off and that was where I found another note.  

Follow the guy. He'll take you somewhere special - Liam x  

Was this a date? Was that why Liam dragged me all the way over to Australia? I sighed but followed the guy anyway. 

I quickly tried to make myself look presentable while the guy drove me somewhere. Finally we stopped... at the harbour? I got out of the car and glanced around looking for Liam until the guy handed me a note.  

What's your ideal date? - Liam x 

I thought back to the conversation we had about my ideal date and that was when I heard it... a boat. I looked up to see a rather large boat coming under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and standing on the edge of the boat waving was Liam. I could feel a smile break out onto my face as the boat neared me. Once it had reached the jetty, he held out his hand for me to take and then helped me onto the boat.  

"Well what do you think?" he asked me, after he had kissed me gently on the lips.  

"You dragged me all the way from California to Australia for a date?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow and sticking a hand on my hip. The boys spent so much time in America it was pretty much their second home so me being from America wasn't really too bad.  

"You love me anyways!" he said, using the line I so regularly used whilst sticking out his tongue at me. I always loved this side of him, the less serious and more childish side of him although I loved everything about him.