NEW home sweet home

i watched the rode pass thinking about how my life wassent worth any thing anyway why would it matter if i die now.

     the car screeched to a hult and my mother nudged me out of the car as to gaurds came over to frisk me to make sure that i have nothing to help me escape.

      nothing in my pocket but lint and the note my boyfriend gave to my before he passed away hunting a  werewolf the beast ripped him apart befor i could say goodbye.ever since i have hatted the creatures.

   i listend closely as one of the gaurds ask my mom "which creature ma'am". "umm were..no yeah werewolf".

    the words echo in my mind what was my mom thinking any thing anything but that i am going to die and die again thare has to be a way out some thing to do they killed my boyfriend and now thay will kill me. my mother slams the car shut and leaves me in the dust.

     "be good darling" she smiled and waved.

       They closed the door behind me and left me in the front yard i pick up my bags and start humming a joyfull song ignoring the screaming faces of the dead the stench bugged me most smelt like a beach of rotting fish and carrots.

     "i hope they have plumming" i say to the eerie door.

     in side of the house was fine the lights flikerd but it dident bug me much i could use some scensy but it was not nearly as bad as outside i set my stuff down on the table and opend the fridge nothing but a small tub of yeast and thare was flour on top of the counter.

     it wasent night yet but i was spooked i looked around before sitting down and pullig a book out of my suit case i was on chapter 14 when "BOO"  i jump on to the counter to see this boy relly relly geeky culy dirty blond hair and glasses and a raggety brown old fasiond over coat with a bow tie he looked kinda asian with a deep english accent.

     "hello"

      slowly i get off the counter and stand on the floor "hi im annabelle but you can call me anna or belle wich ever."

     "well than anna or belle.."

     "no just just call me annabelle"

      "ok anna or belle" he smiles and says

    "im your wolf,i hope i wont wake up coverd in your blood"

     i look at him with wide eyes a tear rolls down my cheek and i fall into his arms.

    "i have an idea" he said and took a pocket knife out of his pocket and pricked my finger.Blood streams out of my finger and he takes my other finger and covers the wound he leads me up stairs with my hand openly dripping on the floor with large puddles creating a trail and we come to a bedroom.

   "this is your room"he says

      he clumps up a ball in the covers to look like a human body and puts the mop in the place whare my head saposobly is to be.

      "will this work"i questiond

     "never tryed" he answed

     he took me down stairs and led me to a small room with a dead bult steal door and a small window with bars over it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------

do you like comment if you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!