Nobody Compares To You- Harry Styles FanFic

June 21, 2013 (Summer)-

Emily's P.O.V:

"Hey Emily! Do you want to go get Ice Cream?" Ava asked while trying to wake me up.

"Yeah. Give me 20 minutes to get dressed." I said to my sister, Ava while looking at the clock. The clock said that its 11:20 AM so I have I have to be ready by 11:40 AM.

I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom to take a shower. I stripped out of my clothes and walked into the shower. The hot water felt so good. I took a shower for about 5 minutes.

I walked to my walk-in closet and picked out denim shorts, a cropped shirt, and my red converse. I walked out of my closet and got dressed.

I applied very little mascara, and a little bit of lip gloss.

Then I walked to my bathroom and brushed my hair. I put my hair into a braid.

I looked at the clock and it said its 11:42 AM.

I went downstairs and I saw my sister sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Are you ready?" I asked my sister while getting my jacket on.

"Yup. Lets go!" My sister said while getting her jacket on.

I just realized that I didn't eat breakfast. "Oh well. I guess Ice Cream is my breakfast today. Haha". I said to myself.

We walked out of the house and and started walking to the ice cream shop. I decided to call my boyfriend, Trevor so i took out took out my phone and dialed his number.

It took about 2 minutes 'till Trevor answered his phone.

"Hey babe." Trevor said.

"Hey Trevy. Do you want to go somewhere today? I miss you." I said to Trevor (Trevy is my nickname for Trevor).

"Uh I can't. My cousins from New York are coming over today. I haven't seen them in 3 months so my mom said I have to stay with them today. We'll do something tomorrow. I miss you too." Trevor said, a little hesitant.

"Oh ok. I'll talk to you later. Bye Tre-

"Bye." Trevor said while cutting me off.

Trevor was acting very weird. He never acts this way. Maybe I'll go to his house later to see if he's ok.

It took us about 5 minutes until we got to the ice cream shop. The ice cream shop is around the corner from my house so it took us a very short time to get there.

"Hi. Welcome to Sprinkles. What ice cream would you like?" The cashier asked me and Ava.

"I'll have vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles." I said to the cashier.

"I'll have chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles." Ava said to the cashier.

The cashier nodded and walked away.

"Here are your ice creams." The cashier said while handing our ice creams to us.

We thanked the cashier, took our ice creams and walked away.

We sat down at a table and just talked, fooled around, and ate our ice creams. Me and my sister do this all the time. We're very close. We're probably closer than the average siblings. It makes sense that we're close since where only a year apart. I'm 18 and Ava's 17.

After we ate our ice creams me and Ava threw our garbage away and walked home.

"Race you home." My sister screamed while running home.

"It's on!" I screamed while running as fast as I can.

"Beat ya!" My sister screamed at me.

"I know!" I said, while out of breath.

*ding dong*

My sister rang the doorbell.

"Hi guys." My mom said.

"Hi mom." Me and Ava said at the same time.

My mom walked upstairs and went to her room.

"You want to watch Spongebob Squarepants?" Ava asked.

"Yep" I said. (Don't judge is that we love Spongebob haha)

Me and Ava sat down on the couch and watched Spongebob Squarepants for an hour and 30 minutes. We love Spongebob, don't judge us.

"Ava? I'm going to go check on Trevor. He sounded a little sick this morning" I said to Ava.

"Ok. See you later" Ava said.

I put my jacket on and walked out the door. I played Temple Run while walking to Trevor's house. I know that game's made for younger kids but I play it. I act younger than I am, don't judge me.

*Ding dong*

I rang the doorbell at Trevor's house.

No one answered the door.

*ding dong*

I rang it again

Still no one answered the door.

I remembered that there's a key under the mat at the doorway so I picked it up and unlocked the door.

"Trevor!"

No one answered.

"Trevor!"

Still no one answered.

"Maybe he's in his room." I thought to myself.

I walked up this stairs and into his room.

"Tre-" I said but then ran out of his room crying.

He was making out with another girl.

"Emily wait!!!" Trevor screamed.

"How can you do this to me!!!??? We're done!!!!" I screamed at Trevor and ran.

I didn't know where I was going. I just ran. "How could he do this to me!" I said to myself.

I ran for about 15 minutes while crying. I didn't know where to go but I didn't care. All I wanted was to be alone.

I saw a beach about a block away from where I was. There was no one on the beach. It was so quiet. I walked to the beach and just sat down and watch the waves.

I sat there for a really long time. I don't know how long. I didn't care. All I wanted was to be alone. I was so upset. I thought I had a good relationship with Trevor. But no, he cheated on me.

"Are you ok?" A British, male voice asked me.

I nodded and looked at the person.

My jaw dropped.

The British boy was

Harry Styles.

------------

Hey guys!

How'd you guy like the 1st chapter!? Let me know in the comments.

I just want to say that Sprinkles isn't a real ice cream shop. I just made it up.

Please tell some people you know about this fanfic.

Thanks!!!