Blissfully yours

The morning after Mardi Gras,Jeremy and Kol woke up. They were laying in eachother's arms,looking at eachother with blissful expressions. "We over slept". Jeremy said,looking pleased about it. "Yes,and it was much needed". Kol replied,giggling. "We should do this more often". Kol said,smiling. "Definitely". Jeremy replied,reaching over to kiss Kol. Kol pulled Jeremy closer. They were kissing,then suddenly....

"Get up you lazy asses,breakfast is ready"! Rebekah just barged into the room,Kol looked surprised,but Jeremy wasn't. "What the hell just happened"?! Kol was confused,and a little shocked. "It's okay,Kol,she knows". Jeremy laid back,coolly tucking his arms behind his head on the pillow. Kol just looked bewildered. "Kol,who do you think helped me realize that I love you"? Jeremy asked. Kol put his palm to his face. "How did she know though"? "How did she get a hint about our feelings for eachother at all"? "I'm still wondering that myself,Kol". Jeremy replied. Jeremy kissed Kol on the neck,not worrying about how Rebekah knew. But Kol wanted to know,yet he couldn't help but enjoy Jeremy kissing his neck.

Jeremy and Kol took a shower together,then they got dressed and went downstairs. The food was cold,but Jeremy just put their plates in the microwave for a minute. Kol was sitting on the stool by the island in the kitchen. Rebekah came back in after waking Klaus and Elijah up. Everyone had a wild night,so they all slept in,except Rebekah,who was eager to start the day early.

"Rebekah,how did you know about Jeremy and I"? Kol was very curious. "Well your kiss by the stairs wasn't too private,Kol,anyone could have seen". "I just so happened to be at the top of the stairs when I heard your argument,and saw your kiss". Kol looked down,Feeling a bit embarrassed. Jeremy smiled,and went to go sit by Kol,and they both started to eat.

Klaus and Elijah vampire sped into the kitchen. "So you decided to play Cupid,did you,Rebekah"? Klaus chuckled. Rebekah lightly shoved Klaus' head,he felt very proud of his remark. "Really,Rebekah,if you're not trying to match make yourself,then you're off trying to match make other people". Elijah remarked,smiling,smartly. Rebekah shoved his head as well. Elijah had a big grin on his face then. "Why don't you both shut your traps,I obviously saved these two people's lives". Kol and Jeremy were both confused,just watching the three bicker. "How the hell did you two know"?! Kol asked. "Kol,it was pretty obvious that you liked men,you hadn't been with a woman in forever,and the way you looked at Jeremy at the ball,why do you think I implied that you're in love with him? Elijah replied. "Yes,even I could see quite clearly that you were attracted to Jeremy when we were at the ball,Kol,you didn't have a hungry face,you had a horny face". Klaus started to laugh,hysterically. Elijah couldn't keep from laughing,and Rebekah smirked and tried to keep her laughing under control. Even Jeremy was cracking up. Kol felt really embarrassed,but even he couldn't keep from laughing at himself. "By the way,babe,I know you wrote the letter and put my suit out for me". Jeremy said. "How"? Kol asked. He was more surprised and shocked than he'd ever been. "Well for starters,when I was looking through the things in your office,trying to figure out where you went,I saw Elijah's original letter in one of your desk drawers,and realized that you two have totally different writing". "And I may have been toasted,but I caught Elijah's "caught in headlights" look when I started to mention the stuff that was said in the letter". "And when we were in bed,I smelled the same cologne scent that was on the suit,that's when I made the connection,and figured it out". Kol sat back in the chair,and took a deep breath. "You know I've got to say,I'm pretty relieved that everyone knows". Kol said. "But I'm wondering,you guys knew that Kol liked me,but how did you know that I liked Kol"? Jeremy asked. "Well it was obvious when you didn't pull away from Kol's kiss until a minute passed". "And you also had the horny face when you looked at Kol,Jeremy". Rebekah giggled. "And we didn't know you liked Kol until we went to say good night to Kol,and Rebekah blocked us from going in". "She said you were with someone,and you were not to be disturbed,and we asked who it was,and she said it was the love of his life,so we guessed Jeremy". Elijah said. "Well since everyone knows...."! Jeremy exclaimed,cheerfully. He pulled Kol close to him,and kissed him. Everyone closed their eyes. "Whoa,guys,get a room"! Klaus chuckled. "Mmmm,we already did". Kol replied,Smiling smartly at Klaus. "You're like a bunch of five year olds". Kol laughed.

Rebekah took their plates,and put them in the sink. Klaus got up from his seat,about to leave the kitchen. "By the way,Kol,Jeremy,I'm having another party tonight,dress for success"! Klaus smiled widely. "Why another extravagant event,klaus"? "Because,Kol,Hayley and hope are returning from their visit from the werewolf pack". "Which translates into,anything for a party,right Klaus"? Kol replied. Klaus smirked. "Stop being a smartass,brother,it'll get you hurt". Klaus chuckled. Kol made a funny face and stuck his tongue out.

....

It was 8:00 pm now,Jeremy was getting his suit on,then Kol walked in. "Jeremy,could you help me,I can never get this bow tie right". "Then how do you do it all the other times Klaus has an extravagant event"? Jeremy giggled. "Rebekah,usually,sometimes Elijah". Kol replied. Jeremy laughed. He fixed Kol's bow tie. "Alright,let's head out"! Kol said,cheerfully. Kol turned towards the door,then suddenly Jeremy quickly grabbed on to Kol's jacket,and pulled him back towards him. "Where do you think you're going"? Jeremy asked,seductively,and whispering in Kol's ear. "Jeremy,we have to go,Klaus will kill us if we are late". Jeremy kissed Kol on the neck,Kol couldn't resist. Then Kol grabbed Jeremy's head,and kissed him hard. They never wanted to stop,but they knew they had to. Kol slowly pulled himself away. "We better get going". Kol really hated himself for stopping,but he knew he needed to. "Yeah". Jeremy replied,feeling really disappointed,but he knew they had to go.

....

It was almost 9:00 pm,Kol and Jeremy smoothly walked into the ball room together. Jeremy thought it was really sweet when Rebekah was his date,but knew now that he had the ultimate date. Kol and Jeremy looked at eachother. it was almost like Kol could read his mind,he felt the same way. It was like a knowing look passed through their faces,and they knew they were lucky.

Hayley came to greet them,since she was the guest of honor,and hadn't seen Jeremy since mystic falls. Klaus followed behind,carrying Hope,who was the other guest of honor. "We're gone for two months,and everyone acts like We've been gone for two years"! Hayley exclaimed,laughing as she went to hug Jeremy. "How are you,Jeremy,you look so handsome"! She exclaimed again. "I'm great,thanks,actually really great". Jeremy looked at Kol,mentally pointing that statement at him. Kol smiled. "Oh I heard that you two got together,I'm so happy for you guys"! Hayley then hugged Jeremy and Kol at the same time. "And sorry for the big extravagant ordeal that my brother planned,Hayley,you know how he gets". Kol said,smartly,mentally pointing the comment at Klaus. Klaus made a funny face and stuck his tongue out. Kol laughed. "Yes,I know all too well,Kol". Hayley replied. "I couldn't have not had a party,my child and the mother of my child have returned after two months away". "Yes,yes,Niklaus,we get it". Rebekah said,She appeared,and joined into the conversation. "So,Jeremy,I see I've been replaced". She looked at Kol with a smart expression. Kol and Jeremy laughed. "Well come on you two,go mingle,and enjoy yourselves"! Elijah exclaimed,cheerfully,joining into the conversation as well. Jeremy and Kol separated to different sides of the room. Kol was speaking to marcel,and four girls came to talk to Jeremy. They smoothly tried to give him their numbers,but Jeremy declined. "Sorry,ladies,but I'm spoken for". Jeremy looked at Kol,Kol looked at Jeremy,hearing with his vampire hearing what he said to the four girls,Kol felt proud. They smiled brightly at eachother. There was so much love in their eyes and smiles. They felt like they were the only two people in the room. They were perfectly content with eachother. They couldn't be happier.

(The cover photo is describing how they looked at eachother when Jeremy declined the four girls,the way they smiled,blissfully at eachother.)