First Chapter

Here is the first chapter, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aoba sat in the junk shop, waiting for customers. Aoba dropped the phone when he saw Noiz, his face all red.

"Noiz, what happened to you?!" Aoba asked nervously, Noiz didn't reply.

1 minute later, Noiz replied, "Aoba-sannnnn~ come to me and have some fun riding my beer bottle~". He immediately blushed at what Noiz said, dirty thoughts rising over him.

Noiz grabbed him and pushed him on the floor, Aoba closed his eyes. He unbuttoned Aoba's pants. "Now ride me~!" Noiz exclaimed. Aroused, Aoba got on top of Noiz and began to bounce slowly.

"Aw come on Aoba~" Noiz whined, "you can do much better than that~!", Noiz got on Aoba and began slamming on to him. "U-uhn...uh..." Was the only thing Aoba could say.

White sticky stuff began to splatter all over the space around them, but Noiz kept going, "Agh...N-Noiz...I..." Aoba muttered. It kept splattering around them making dirty noises arousing Aoba more.

"A-ah..." Aoba moaned, "N-Noiz I've r-reached my limit!" Aoba yelled. He pushed Noiz off and ran out the door, leaving a drunk Noiz naked.

Aoba ran around the corner and bumped into Koujaku, "Hey Aoba!" He replied happily, "Oh my gosh Koujaku! Noiz was drunk and he...um...did it with me!" Aoba said. Koujaku grew his hand into a fist. "That bastard!" He yelled and ran into the junk shop.

Sorry that was short tell me if u want more chapters :(