WANDEE 20: FINALE

This work is a fanfiction, any resemblance of the Characters , place and series of events is coincidental. if you don't like this genre, you can stop reading. thank you. This chapter is written in English .

Follow me on my account @Jamesvince.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 20 : THE FINALE

Word Count: 2208

WANDEE POV

Miss, give me one of these. I pointed to my favorite cake, brazo de mercedes. It's so fluffy and the filling is delicious. I plan to eat this together with Yak. Of course, I'm a proud boyfriend here. What's new with me and Yak? As for me? I'm always busy at the hospital. I finally managed to submit my resignation letter. I planned to work with Mr. Somchai, i accepted his job offer. I think it's time to improve and broaden my knowledge in medicine and business. His sister Torfun is very happy and invited me to visit Thailand. I chose a hospital near our house. It's difficult to commute, and I want to be close to Yeoyak.

"I want also that miss...two. Thanks." I looked at the person who spoke.

It's Kwan.

"Oh! Hi! Doc. Long time no see."

"Same. Congrats to you and Dr. Luke...best wishes."

"Thanks. I hope you don't mind... but are you still mad at me and Luke?"

Honestly, before, yes. But now we're friends again. I have forgiven him and he promised not to interfere in my relationship with Yeoyak anymore. I have forgotten all the bad things that happened between me and Luke. I'm not mad at you either.

"Ma'am, sir! Here's your order," said the cashier as she handed us the cake. After that, we caught up with each other. I saw her gently touching her now big belly. She's pregnant. She and Luke will have a baby.

"You took so long to buy the cake, a taste," Drake said as he approached me on the way. I moved the cake away from him.

"Hep! This is for Yak. Buy yours."

"Stingy. I hope you choke, who is your best friend? Isn't it me? I'm saving money now. Just treat me, this is Natoy who loves you very much." He jokingly said, trying to make me laugh.

"Okay, what do you want? My treat."

"There it is! Can we have samgyup? You haven't eaten yet, right? Perfect. I know a place. You'll surely like it."

"So now I know that. Not at **********, okay? The food there is not good. And the waitress is rude."

"Yes, we'll eat somewhere else. And you'll meet Yak later. You're really lucky to have him. Imagine, she sent a buffet here last week. The directors, staff, and doctors were so happy. By the way, is it true that you're getting married so you're resigning? Friend, I can't handle it without you. Please stay here to work. Wait? Do you have another job offer?"

"Speaking of that, I wanted to offer you something."

"What is it? A part-time job? My partner wants new shoes. I really need extra income." I smirked and laughed in a scary way, like in the lakorns I watch.

"Come closer to me. I have something to whisper to you..." I told Drake about the job offer from Ambassador Somchai. After listening, he was speechless, his thick eyebrows furrowed even more.

Oh! Really? Director? You? Accept it. Such opportunities only come once in a blue moon. This kind of opportunity should not be missed.

'' Uh...thinking---ouch! You're so dramatic pulling my hair. ''