Chapter 65 - Chyahmina

Felicia was quite apprehensive, yet something in the corner of her heart that was joy. She strolled on the bridge under the bright moon of the night. The water was filled with beautiful blooming aquatic plants, mostly water lilies and huge lily pads.

Attired with a simple sleeveless turtleneck and slightly baggy pants, it was Danial after all she was meeting. The redhead wondered why Danial invited her to the old abandoned immortal city, Chyahmina.

As the bridge reached its end, Felicia came to a halt. Her gaze lifted to the sky, where she could just make out the silhouette of a floating island behind the thick clouds.

Chyahmina was a haven for immortals, nestled in the eastern skies. Its ethereal structure hovered above the sea, a grand island in the center with five smaller floating isles surrounding it, all interconnected by an unbreakable, shimmering rope.

It was an ancient sanctuary for the immortal beings, a place they called home. As their numbers swelled, the wise sages convened to deliberate on relocating to a realm inaccessible to mortals. They agree to a waterfall.

The creator leapt from her feet with an incredible force, landing squarely in the midst of the floating island with such power that the ground under her feet cracked and crumbled. The earth shuddered beneath her, and debris flew up in a cloud of dust and dirt as she landed, leaving behind a wake of destruction in her path. The sudden impact sent ripples through the air, causing a small explosion of gravel and soil to erupt from the ground.

Her golden eyes rested on the man as she stood up.

The sorcerer stood alone, anticipation crackling in the air as he awaited the creator's presence. She couldn't fathom what plans lay ahead. Across from her, he stood, his gaze piercing, hands tucked inside the pockets of his midnight-black overcoat.

"Hey, Dan." Felicia's lips formed a small smile, her hand waved slightly.

Danial didn't reply. Instead, he rolled his emerald eyes to the side.

Head cocked slightly, Felicia wondered why Danial acted like that. Didn't he invite her over to this place? As a gesture of, getting along? What is going on?

Suddenly, Danial's hand shot up into the air, his hand spread wide. From his palm, a green energy emanated, crackling and sparkling as it spread across the sky like a bolt of lightning. The darkness of the sky was suddenly replaced by a brilliant green light, illuminating the area with a shimmering glow as the sorcerer unleashed the power of his sorcery to the skies.

The creator's bulky arms brought to her facade, blocking the intense wind from his actions, her eyes squinted at the sudden blindness.

"Danial?" She gasped.

As the creator watched from the ground, the sky was suddenly filled with intricate sigils, forming a complex and intricate pattern in the air. Slowly the barrier descended around the island, reaching every corner and securing it tight.

It was a sealing spell.

She knew it was a sealing spell, she was smart enough to recognize her close friend's magic.

Even if it is a close friend.

A sealing spell, designed to prevent teleportation and any other means of escape. Her heart sank as she realized that she was trapped, with Danial's powerful sorcery arrayed against her.

"Danial! What are you doing?!" Eyebrows snapped, her fists clenched.

Once done with the sealing barrier, Danial heaved a relieved sigh. "You're a fool, Felicia."

"Pardon?" She snapped, her stance straightened.

"Naomi is on her way." He said.

"Huh?"