ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ.

THE SKI TRIP
prologue
naomi's pov !
🎭

me and piper sat in the cafeteria waiting for rory, she was late, again, she's always late because she's probably spending extra time on her hair or something.

we were talking about what we wanted to do on the ski trip, apart from ski, obviously, so i said i wanted to try new foods. we're going to switzerland, so maybe something swiss?

rory came running into the cafeteria, wheeling her suitcase and carrying a handbag. she ran over to us and sat down quickly, shaking the whole table.

"jesus rory, calm down, we wouldn't leave without you!" i said, laughing slightly. "yeah i know, but i like, overthink that and then i'm like 'oh my god they're gonna leave without me!'" me and piper both started laughing at her out of breathe antics.

"anyway, i thought you were meant to be all organised and shit?" piper questioned, raising an eyebrow. "yeah well my brother stole my alarm, so i didn't get woken up and i overslept!" rory groaned.

"can't relate, i was awake all night having my brother lecture me about no boys whilst i'm away !" i mocked my brother, matt. "yeah, but atleast you guys have brothers! all i have is my older sister, and yes i love her, but i don't know. i guess i just want an older brother to be protective over me or something." piper explained.

"isn't your sister pretty overprotective though?" rory asked. "a little bit, it depends what it is." just as i was about to say something, mr collins called for silence.

"good morning students! i hope you're all ready and raring to go to switzerland and do some skiing! just a few rules and things to say before we leave!" he shouted from one end of the hall to the other, going through rules and all the boring stuff. "now, everyone come out to the bus bays where we will filter you onto the coaches!" and with that the cafeteria was in uproar again, everyone standing up and racing to get out to the bus bays first so they could get the seats at the back of the coach.

us three all stood up and grabbed our bags, piper leading the way as we pushed through all the people in the cafeteria, we were gonna get the good seats, no one else (well that's a lie cause there's more than three good seats, but you know what i mean). plus, we're sirs favourite, so he'll put us somewhere good.

we walked out of the doors, and over to where mr collins and the other teachers stood. they started to take the students in pairs and put them on the coach. pairs? no thanks. me, piper and rory all looked at each other, worry evident on our faces. whilst it was only the coach to the airport, we still didn't want to be separated.

mr collins walked up to us and took us as a three, we were all relieved when he put us at the back of the coach so we could sit as a three.

it took them about 15 minutes to get everyone and their suitcases on the coach, we just talked through it all. the coach doors closed and all i could do was squeal quietly, i can't wait for this trip.

BETH YAPS !

prologue!!!

i hope i wrote rory and piper accurately (yes i will be asking this in every chapter about all the ocs) because i love them!

mr collins is based off of my drama teacher! big up sir, he's actually gang icl

ily all and tysm for reading!! <33

MWAH🎭