13.Kidnapped

Alyssa's Pov

The moon goddess probably wanted to punish me for keeping my mate from his Pup and that's why I was still here looking for my son.

"Aly!" I heard Miles voice and saw him, Seth, Greg and Anthony running towards us.

"Miles." I fell into his embrace and cried uncontrollably.

"My baby, my pup. He..he.."

"It's alright Aly. We're going to find him." Miles said and wiped my eyes.

He turned towards Anthony who was holding Lily and said.

"You take Alyssa and Lily home. Make sure they're all safe at home."

Anthony nodded and gestured for me to follow him.

"It's gonna be okay Alyssa. We'll find him, that's a given." Anthony sounded so sure.

Axel's Pov

I couldn't believe this. My mate was here in blue stone pack, I knew it!

But why did Alpha Miles lie to me then?

Whatever the reason, I didn't care. I was just happy to confirm that my mate was really here.

The address on her details said the pack house and I frowned.

She lived here all along but I never saw her even once? Come to think of it, I couldn't sense or smell her today.

Did she go out?

I put the files back together and left the office.

On my way outside the house, I bumped into Mila.

"Alpha Axel. Fancy seeing you here again." She said nervously making me wonder why.

"Oh yeah, I had a meeting with Alpha Miles." I said placing both hands in my pants' pockets.

"Really? I thought he had a meeting with Alpha Lawrence?" She asked.

"He happened to be leaving while I was coming in." I answered and she nodded.

"By the way. An Alyssa lives here right?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"What....huh no. I didn't know who that is!" She answered almost immediately.

I tilted my head and raised a brow at her.

She was obviously hiding something.

"Uhm....uhm...you should ask Alpha Miles about that." She said fidgeting.

"You live in this house so shouldn't you know?" I asked.

"Yes but I still think you should ask Alpha Miles." She said and ran off before I could say another word.

She's suspicious. It felt like they were hiding my mate, but why?

Did Alyssa realise I found her whereabouts and asked that she be hid? Then was she hiding from me?

Then again I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually hiding from me.

I was this close to finding her and at the same time not.

If my mate lived here, I was going to wait until she returned.

I sat in my car parked outside the compound, watching keenly in case my mate should come.

Alyssa's Pov

We arrived at the house and Anthony helped me out of the car.

I was much too distressed to notice anything.

We were walking towards the door when I heard an all too familiar voice call my name.

I looked back and my eyes widened as they fell upon none other than my mate.

He was standing by the gate looking as handsome as I could remember.

Those grey eyes I once fell in love with peered at me.

"Alyssa." He said, taking silent steps towards me.

"Axel." I breathed.

"It's Alpha!" Lily bounced up and down in her father's arms.

"Alyssa." Anthony held my hand and gave me a look that said go inside.

I looked back at Axel who was frowning at mine and Anthony's intertwined hands.

"Can I talk to him for a few minutes Anthony?" I asked with pleading eyes.

Nala was leaping with joy in my insides. She was meeting her mate for the first time.

"Okay but make it snappy. Alpha Miles would be happy if he found out about this." Anthony said and left.

"Alyssa I've been looking for you for so long." Axel said as he finally reached me.

I stepped back not knowing what to do or how to react.

He rejected me and now he was suddenly back telling me he had been looking for me, why though?

"Listen Aly." My heart skipped a beat

I felt my eyes tearing up.

All these emotions were too much for me. My pup was missing, I saw my mate after five years and I just didn't know what to do.

"I was really stupid back then for rejecting you. I had no idea what I was doing. Only after you left did I realise it. I've missed you greatly. Please come back to me Aly." He said, his voice filled with so many emotions.

"You rejected me." I finally spoke, the tears now spilling freely.

"I know and I'm truly sorry, please forgive me Aly. I'm really pathetic without you." He said and I could see he was on the verge of tears.

Just then Miles arrived. He looked between Axel and I and frowned.

"What are you still doing here Alpha Axel?" Miles asked.

"I'm here for my mate and I'm taking her with me." Axel said, his eyes full of anger.

"Alyssa isn't going anywhere. You rejected her so she's not your mate!" Miles yelled and I flinched.

"So you knew all along. You knew she was my mate yet you fucking hid her from me?!" Axel yelled back fuming.

"She doesn't need you anymore, you rejected her so leave!" Miles yelled again.

I was already tired at both of them yelling nonstop. My son was missing and that was the most important matiat hand.

"Can you both just shut up?!" I yelled and they both stopped and looked at me.

I walked towards Axel.

"Please leave Axel. I really don't need you here right now." Tears flowed down my cheeks as I watched his pained expression.

Nala whimpered totally disagreeing with me.

She was supposed to understand why I was doing this. But then again she wasn't there when my mate rejected me so I wouldn't expect her to understand.

"Aly please."

Just then my phone rang and I picked it immediately without checking the caller's ID.

'If you want your son alive and well, then you better do as you're told henceforth.'

The person on the other end said and I froze.

My baby has been kidnapped!

>>>>>>>>>>
Hey sweet cheeks

I hope you enjoyed both chapters😉

Leave your answers in comments

Love you all 💜