chapter 4:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Shinano got smacked in the face hornet recovered hearing takao warning her but too late shinano's floof rammed her against the wall.

Hornet: OH COME ON!

Roon punched marco so hard it created a shockwave. Marco landed on her feet roon charges at her then moved fast enough to catch her off guard marco catched her by neck slamming her on a coffee table then punching she blocks.

Jean bart jumps bashed her behind her head with a prototype eagle union round shaped shield made in unknown metal from scratch. Hornet gets up moves shinano out her way.

Marco gets off roon in return she rolls out the marco blasts jean makes her let go of the shield hornet grabbed the shield in mid year jumps in front of her she blocks marco polo's shell.

She throws the shield to roon they both team up to bring her down.

(3:12 - 3:31 only)

Marco sends roon across the room smashed into a wall almost causing it to crumble. Hornet took hits to the face twice them counter 1st 2nd 3rd pulls out a 44 magnum shoots her right arm the left leg marco screamed in agony & sucker punched hornet causing another shockwave roon moved catched hornet.

She layed her down backed marco polo roon fights marco polo alone. She threw the shield.

(2:12 - 2:15 only)

Marco polo moves fast so did roon they both clashed hands together causing the ground underneath their to crumble.

(1:21 - 1:25 only)

Marco polo: for someone whose voilent i thought you'd be obsessing over commander hills but you changed

Roon: kommandant destroyer changed me. My love is for my fiance angel of emmeria. He pulled me out of the darkness. I no longer envy

She kicked her in between she screamed floof 5 grabbed her next roon lets go so shinano slamming her everywhere & lets go.

Takao smacks here with the back of her sword & pressure point her neck marco swings but takao blocks it & goes full martial arts style yelling out noises.

(3:33 - 3:45 only)

Roon picks her up & judo flipped her finally knocking her out.  Shinano growled like acutal fox.

takao too growl like a actual dog & barked.

jean: wow.... that worked well

Pheonix: WOAH. WHAT IN BUDWEISER  HAPPEN HERE!

Slaughterhouse: HORNET МЕД (HONEY) !

He check on his wife

Hornet: i'm okay dear

Destroyer kicked down a broken door 2 he walks in with atago FDG bismarck yorktown & bunker hill.

Yorktown: take her in custody

Epilogue:

Talisman talking to roon as manjuus treat her wounds. He hugged her after manjuus are down she gracefully hugs back.

" Brandon you're my angel. "

To be continued:

Later