Ch:5

*Carter*

It's was really awesome to meet Ryders parents and siblings.

Ryder has a lot of brothers and one sister, but I know Ryder would do just about anything for his family.

So right now, Ryder and I are doing our homework and started to talk about just about anything.

Ryder:"Hmmmmm, is it me, or isn't it just to quit in here." Ryder asked. I looked up and saw him taking his phone out to put something on.

Carter:"I take it you don't like the quietness." I said, and Ryder started to put music on that I never heard about, but Ryder seems to love the music.

Ryder:"Yeah, no, I don't like this quiet. Normally, my brothers or sister is in my room talking about stuff they did today." I could tell that Ryder is really close to his family, and I like that him and his family are close together like us werewolves.

I started to think that my mate isn't of age just yet, and I have a little puppy dog crash on Ryder, so I'm going to ask Ryder out, and let's hope he says yes.

I know that we just met today, but it feels like I like Ryder, and he seems sweet and caring.

When I looked around Ryder's room, all I saw was a poster of Deadpool and other heroes, and then my brain clicked Ryder Love's superheroes, so why not take him to see Logan, it would be like a date to take him to see a movie, then later have some dinner.

Yes, it would be very nice to spend time with Ryder and get to know him better, and have a boyfriend before I find my real mate.

Carter:"Hey Ryder, I was wondering if you want to go out with me to the movies and then dinner afterward." I asked, and Ryder pushed his glasses up on his face, and I could see a smile coming onto his pretty little face.

Ryder:"I would love that very much, Carter, and I would also love to have dinner with you." I am happy that Ryder said yes to my offer, but there is one thing that I need to do, and that is asking for his family blessing to date Ryder.

Knowing Ryders' family is overprotective of him because he is the first omega runt, and I understand that Ryder is an omega runt, but I know he could take care of himself.

???:"Kids, dinner is done." Ryder grabbed my hand and dragged me out of his room.
___________________________________________