40

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

I stood. "What? That cannot be." I spat out. My mother stopped cheering and she looked at me like I was out of my mind.

I stood.

He physician tilted her head.

"I'm supposed to me infertile, are you lying to me? If so just tell me." I demand tiredly. Doctor Lanny placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Infertility? Seriously?" She sighed.

"Yes, because of my mixed genes, they complicate the process of me carrying a child." I explain.

"That doesn't make you infertile, it just complicates your body actually forming a fetus, and by the looks of it.. this baby has been growing for a good three weeks." She held her hands on her hips.

"So it's not entirely impossible?"

"No, it's not." She smiled.

"Oh goddess." I held my head.

"Oh my goodness." My voice weakened.

"Congratulations." Doctor Lanny cheered.

My mother hugged me, I hugged her back tightly, I dug my nose in the crook of her shoulder and cried.. I didn't know if I was overwhelmed or happy.

I was..scared.

How was I supposed to tell them? How was I supposed to get to them..

"Doctor Fanny, I will be promoting you to be my sons person physician, I would like updates of my grandchild at all times, I will be expecting you take take good care of my son and my little pea inside of him, understood?" My mother held me, rocking us back and forth.

"It's okay, don't cry, this is great news, okay? This is amazing news! We have a ball to get ready for, I'd like to get ready with you sweetie, I'd like for us to bond as long as you are here."

I sniffled. "I'd like that as well, mother."

——
Serafina brushed my hair and applied mini diamond clips to it, my hair sparkles like a chandelier. I was still a bit emotional about being pregnant. I was so happy! I felt as though I might drop and pass out.

"Your majesty, please lift your head." I muttered a small apology and lifted my head up. My mother chuckled and waved her hands.