(18) LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL

After the chaos settled down it was duty's call for Subhadra, the duty towards her family from whom she had accepted separation for staying with Hidimba, and for taking care of her in pregnancy

After the chaos settled down it was duty's call for Subhadra, the duty towards her family from whom she had accepted separation for staying with Hidimba, and for taking care of her in pregnancy. Hidimba was in advanced stage of pregnancy. So, Bheem and Kunti went to stay with her.

After a few days Hidimba gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Yudhishthir along with rest of his brothers reached there to meet the first member of new generation of his family. Subhadra too came with Kanha to congratulate Bheem and Hidimba.

"May you become a good son to your mother and motherland, dear. I couldn't bring any such special gift for you except clothes and toys. For now all I have my love for you as special gift," Subhadra was talking the newborn holding him in her arms.

"You had made his motherland a better place to live, Subhadra. You had implanted morality on this land which would remain memorable. You forgot to mention this special gift," Hidimba went back to old days to see through those days when Subhadra was her sole support.

"You too had equal contribution in making that gift, Jyeshtha. Coming here after leaving Kanyakul was one among the cherished experiences of my life," at the end Subhadra's gaze moved towards Arjun indicating that the last statement meant for him.

Celebration started with great enthusiasm. Since the baby boy had a pot sized big head Bheem named him as Ghatotkach. Hailing of his name filled the air with more of happiness.

In night Arjun and Subhadra reached at the secret place to spend some quality time. Both had side hugged each other.

"This place had witnessed our love blooming. So, I think this place deserves one more blissful memory," Arjun pulled Subhadra into a closer side hug

"What are you talking about?" She look at him only to get lost in admiration of their closeness.

"You hadn't confessed to me yet. You should grab the chance at this moment," he roamed his fingers on her face, romantically.

"I am not feeling like to do so. If you take the lead then I will consider about it," she held his fingers, forwarding her wish.

"I had confessed to you very before. Even, I had done the same in front of dau," he insisted her, indirectly.

"I am not forcing you. Choice is yours," she started to caress his face, teasingly.

"You know my heart inside and out, Subhi. More than being a lover you are my love towards living this life. Your importance is an inspiration of my life, and it's unexplainable. So, I am concluding with these three beautiful words. I love you, Subhi!" with a smile he gave up, happily. Joining his forehead with her, he confessed to her capturing her heart in utmost joy.

Their breathes mingled with each other due to their closeness conveying them nothing could be more beautiful than their love.

"Such a beautiful confession. Now I am confused thinking what more to say to make my confession impressive," she pouted.

"Then add some different influence to your confession," his proud smirk was challenging her.

Accepting the challenge, she claimed his lips into a passionate lip lock. He was too surprised to snatch the reign of dominance from her. So, she was quite dominant during the first half of interaction of their lips.

Holding her waist, he leaned himself towards her more likely hovering over to take the turn of his dominance. Both were busy in measuring their lips inch by inch.

Passion had become the pleasure of that moment. He ended the kiss with a soft love bite on her bottom lips.

"I didn't find better words. So, I thought it would be better to go for action," an ecstatic shyness had painted itself on her whole existence.

"Well, I am impressed," his was rubbing his thumb on her lower lips where the mark of his love bite was registered.

"I love you, Arjun. I love you so very much," she embraced him, tightly.

Repeating her sentence, he too invited her more into his hug making her hear his heartbeat which was confessing his love for her without any halt.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏