❤their little one💔

Abhi's pov:-

After finishing our dinner, I led her towards our bedroom as we were walking I lifted my love of life into my arms making her surprise. She was initially shocked, but soon she wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed my cheeks, " I love you " She said with loving eyes.
Which I gladly accepted by rubbing my nose with her and said " I love you more than you" With that I was blessed with her giggling as I held her close to my chest, leading ourselves towards the bedroom.

As we entered the room, our expression changed as we noticed our little cub standing in the crib by holding onto the railing and giggling. we both looked at each other and then at him, I walked towards the crib still holding my love in my arms.

" Shhiiii............
This boy abhi, put me down....... I want to pick him.
I heard avni saying this, little bit of anger and lots of concern, as we know our champ can do anything which makes our heart beats reach the Himalaya.

She said glaring at our cub, who was looking at her with his doe eyes. And then his gaze shifted towards me and after witnessing that instead of him his mother is held by me, his giggle turn into wobble which led to me letting Avni down suddenly which surprised her for a moment.

"A .....Abhi....... ...... She began to say, but I gestured her to be quiet putting my finger on her soft lips.
I lifted my champ into my arms.

Avni's pov-

I shook my head knowing that now both father and son are side lining me.
I smile, albeit with a huff.

no.......no........my chubby,
what happened? Hmm, don't cry.......
Noooooo...... No my love, see dada is here I saw abhi reassured our tiny, who looked his dada's face and hugged him tightly, resting his head on his shoulder.
Abhi also held him tightly.

"Let's take him to bed "I said caressing my baby ' back as he nodded and headed toward the bed.

" What enthusiasm my lion has" Hmmm..
See, dada is here and top of that, you're wide awake, so it means we can play all night long, yeeeeaaaaaa.........।
Anbi exclamed in excitement lifting our baby upward. Our tiny being looked at his face with teary eyes. But soon his lips formed a smile, I smiled and was happy to see them like this which is rare to see nowadays.

Hmmm, absolutely all night, yes yes all night I said caressing my baby's head confirming the statement given by his dada.

"Yes, the whole night, right my dear", abhi said looking at our baby and wiping his tear- streaked face.

Then avni went to get his toys and the small family time began.

" See, how this airplane is going to fly", abhi said waiving his hand in the air holding the airplane. The baby looked at his hand movement with curious eyes and showing his tiny tiny teeth.
.

"And now, this dragon is going to attack you", avni said bringing the dragon towards abhi.
Save me.. Save me..... Cub, please, the dragon gona eat me. He said is scared voice. His small being lifting his little body up as he tried to defend against the dragon. He then pushed the dragon away with jerk making it fall off the bed which made both parents burst into laugher.

Then they hugged the baby and started tickling him filling the room with giggle, laughter, smiles, sweet talk and baby voice.
*
*
*
*
*
*
" Abhi, it's late, let's sleep. You have to go to the office tomorrow ". She said looking at time then her family.

It has been hours and her tiny and big baby nowhere to stop their playing.

" Yeah, just a little bit more", he said in a baby voice playing with his baby whose eyes showed no sign of sleepiness.

" No love, you need sleep, you've been working vey hard lately. " She said concerned.

" It's ok, this is also important". He said, looking at his son with loving eyes.

She smile,

" Abhi, give him to me, she approaches her baby come on tiny it's time to sleep ". She said taking him from abhi's side and laying him on her lap ensuring he had the perfect posture for his feed. Before he started showing signs of tantrums she opened her nightgown from the top and slid from shoulder and started feeding him. As soon he attached his lips with her breast she winched in pain and closed her eyes as he drank aggressively. But after a while, she opened her eyed and began to gently stroke his head.

The whole room echoed with the sound of sucking.

She caressed his head with love and care and lifted her eyes lashes towards abhi who was already looking at her, their eyes locking with each other's.

Watching his baby drift to sleep, he moved closer behind her, gently guided her to lean against his chest.
As soon as she did her body relaxed, and she close her eyes.

" Abhi", she whispered.

"Hmm"

" You should sleep"

"Yes, I will, but with you. Is he sleep ? " He asked, looking down to see their
baby's sucking slowing down as he drifted off.

" Almost" She replied.

" Hmm, let him, " He said caressing her head from behind and giving occasional kisses on the back of her head and shoulder .

After seeing their baby had fallen asleep, they gently led him down in the crib
And kissed his hand wishing him good night. Then hand to hand , they walked towards the bed where he embraced avni in her protective arms like she is fragile being he looked to her and pecked her lipes she smiled and did the same and they enterd the realm of dreams togather.

AARAV RAICHAND

AARAV RAICHAND

Cute, sweet and total buba boy.

Dada's boy.

A bundle of joy.

Have shine in eyes and life in his laugh.

Favorite food mamma' milk.
_________________________

Thankyou so much for reading this

If you like please vote, shate your opinion, and share.

Be happy andd healthy both physicaly and mentally.

See you soon.

Maya. 🦋