PART 3 :

" Mumma you still haven't tell me who's coming ? She said while cleaning the floor ." Ohhoo Alaya , mrs Aysha is Coming Today to finalize The Wedding date." Hearing this, Alaya's mouth fell open and she screamed so loudly that her mother put her hands over her ears, "What do you mean ? so much is going to happen today and no one even bothered to tell me. Wow ! No one thinks of me as a member of the house," she said in a dramatic manner, "If you pay attention to the house, you will know what is going on in the house." Inaya said from behind, Alayya turned to her and said, "When did you come? And please speak respectfully madam, I am older than you....." she was saying but her mom interrupt her and said "Yes, she is right , you spend the whole day studying or reading a novel. Sometimes if you sit with your family then you will know what is going on in the house. And in the end, only cleaning was done in the house. By you ". "Mom, you can't accuse me like that , I use to sit beside you and talk to you , But you are the one who drive me out of your room, otherwise I like to talk a lot.... " she was saying but her mother again interrupt her in middle " just be quiet Alaya ! That's the reason why I kick you out of the room because you talk too much." Hearing this, Alayah made a weird face, while Inaya could not stop laughing ."Laugh as much as you want, you won't be fine later" Alaya said and was going to punch her but At the same time, the door bell rang and everyone said together, "The guests have arrived." They all looked at each other and started laughing. "Go Inaya, go and open the door quickly," said Mrs. Maliha .

AUTHOR'S POV :

( Alayah also immediately went to the room because she does not like to be in front of people at all. Mrs. Ayesha is Laraib's mother-in-law and today she came here to finalize the marriage date with her husband ( Haris Durrani ). They have only one child and that is (Sarim Durrani) . Laraib and Sarim loved each other for two years and now they are going to tied in a lawful relationship.)

( In lounge )
"How are you, Mrs. Ayesha?" Mrs. Maliha said while hugging her , "Alhamdulillah, I am fine, how are you?" "I am also completely fine. "Sit please! Why are you standing?" she said when she saw Mr. and Mrs. Durrani was still standing. Mr. Burhan had also come and everyone sat on the couch and start talking after greeting each other.

( In Laraib's room )
Laraib was standing in front of the mirror and getting ready when she heard Alaya's voice from behind her. "When you get married then this room will be mine , However, in the other room , these two bother me a lot." she said while looking at Inaya and Ayaan who was standing next to her, hearing this Ayaan got shocked and then he said, " Don't lie so much Api , when did I bother you? " "Yes Api ki jaan, you don't bother me, it is Inaya who bothers me alot and......" " please don't fight now leave all this and tell me how am I looking ?" Laraib said while attracting the three. "You are looking gorgeous " this time too Alaya and Inaya said together "What is the problem with you why are you imitating me" Alaya said angrily. at this moment Mrs Maliha came to the room " why you all are fighting with each other stop now or else I'll beat you all after guests left and Laraib dear come with me Mrs Aysha is calling you .And you ! " she said while pointing towards Alaya " come out and help me in kitchen hurry up now " after completing her sentence she left the room with Laraib and Alaya also left the room and straight go to the kitchen to prepare all the things that have left to prepare while both little creatures got busy in their phones .

( In lounge )
MA Sha Allah you are looking so pretty Laraib May Allah protect you from evil eyes Ameen " mrs Aysha said while hugging her gently then they all sat together and start chatting , all of a sudden they all hear Mr Haris voice who clear his throat and said " as you all know that why we gather here today so let's finalize the marriage date and complete this responsibility after alot of discussion we have come to the result and the final date is 22nd of June . congratulations to all of you . "

AUTHOR'S POV :

( saying this Mr Haris hugged Mr Burhan and congrats him on the other side the ladies also hugs and congrats each other . Hearing this Ayaan and Inaya get happy and come over there to congrats all of them . In mean time Alaya also come out from the kitchen with plate of sweets on her hands and serve it to all of them and congrats her sister first then Mrs Aysha and lastly to her beloved mother . After so many years, such a great occasion of happiness had come in this house. Everyone was looking very happy .
It was not known when the day turned into evening while smiling and the guests had also eaten and now they were preparing to leave. )
Said mr Haris while going close to the main door " Now you give us permission, we will go, In Sha Allah , now we will meet directly on the day of marriage Allah Hafiz! " " yes In Sha Allah , see you soon Allah Hafiz !" said Mr Burhan looking at him and then they all left from there .

( In Kitchen )
Mrs Maliha was cleaning the kitchen and Alaya was also helping her mother after changing her white floral dress into pajamas . "Alhamdulillah everything went well. Now we just have to prepare for the wedding" her mother said "Yes mother I am very happy that finally I will enjoy my sister's wedding. By the way, you haven't given sweets to our neighbors" she said licking her lips because how could she forget her only neighbor" this slipped my mind, let's do this first. After finishing it, we both go together to Mrs. Ayzel's house to give her good news and sweets." " OK mama " then her mom remember something and said " Alaya before the guests has arrived what you both were talking ? when i was in kitchen ."
" Who mumma ? "
" You and Hamdan ."
hearing his name her heart starts beating soo fast she control her feelings and said
" no Mumma nothing important " saying this she got busy with her work but after what her mother said next makes her shocked and confused at the same time " ALAYA ! DO YOU LIKE HAMDAN ? "

_________________________________

Do Vote 👍 .
Do Share ❣️ .
Do Comments 👀 .

Your New Author ,
     AYLEEN 🦋.